GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie tried to boot Nathan but he wasn't having it. I am curious about Levi though. I know most people dismiss him as a loon and a potential con artist, but I wonder if there is some relevence to these "vibes" that he's having about Nathan. Could Nathan be a really bad person underneath that nice guy persona of his? I mean, he is Dr. O's kid and probably Victor's as well.

• Members

The Lulu/Dante stuff is ridiculous. They finally got their baby after forever and literally the next day they're already worrying and obsessing about ANOTHER baby/embryo. For god's sake.

I didn't think Woodpile was all that horrible today. But damn Levi was annoying as f-ck. And Maxie's boobs are distracting.

Liz moving in with Nik makes no sense whatsoever.

• Members

Babies! Stories about babies! Year round! Babies and your real parents! You're over 12 years of age, it's time to breed and be obsessed with your genes!

I haven't watched in a week, I've been busy but I'm not looking forward to the catch-up. I feel like one of these days Ron is going to crack down on all of us the way he did to EricMontreal, out of the blue on some Facebook post or something.

• Members

Remember he loves baby stories because he knows when they started and how they are going to end....lol...and what did Ron say to Eric??...missed that...

Its just to keep Dr. O on longer with the whole baby mess.....Levi is just one cluckfster of a character...he makes Maxie look even worse if that is possible.

• Members

Luke practically clicked his heels in the air when Tracy told him to forget about the prenup. He was positively giddy. Who the hell reacts like that!? I hate that Tracy looks foolish staring such a dead giveaway dead in the eye.

• Members

Looking at Kirsten Storms' boobs reminds me of that throwaway line in the first "Look Who's Talking" movie where Kirstie Alley's character says (since she started breastfeeding) she looks like someone from a Russ Meyer film.

• Members

I'm so sick of baby stories on soaps to begin with. It's just such a lazy go-to. And then characters get saddled with kids they never should have had to begin with. What happened to carefully plotting out a popular character/couple having a child that was actually important to them?

Archived