GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you guys hear the names of the doctors today? Dr. Chu and Dr. Pacabra. Isn't that heeee-larious? rolleyes.gif

Vinessa Antoine is great. Hard to believe whoever cast her is the same person who cast the likes of Ryan Paevey. This woman has acting skills, is gorgeous, and actually has chemistry with people. And her body? Absolutely bangin! Wow! Totally wanting a hookup with her and Julian. Bye Alexis!

I like the idea of Jordan being undercover.

I cracked up when Sonny said the glass "slipped." God, I hate when a glass slips out of my hands and goes flying across the room and crashes into a wall.

That blood on AJ's shirt looks so stupid. Is it nail polish? huh.png But Sonny's scenes are way easier to watch when AJ's ghost is in the background providing commentary on everything.

LMAO at Carlos. "AJ Carterman? Never heard of him!" Smooth, dude.

• Members

I like Jordan also think she's doing something for the police maybe she got busted and this is part of a reduced sentence setting up a sting with the Jeromes. I'd like her to be an undercover cop, DEA agent or something; I didn't interpret that she is a mastermind...since I don't like Julien its possible I missed something. My take she wasn't a slingin street soldier, but a distributor.

The real Tracy Quartermaine came out to play ... did a big whoop! when she said oh yes...a prenup!

• Members

I don't think Ron has a plan for Jordan, but if he does, power to him. I think it's exactly what it is and when he decides to 'surprise us' he'll have her be undercover. But I'd prefer her to be undercover. Girl seems like she could totally pull it off. I'm very intrigued by her at the moment. I agree, how do they cast her and then we get the people who play Levi (who isn't a totally awful actor, but he seems ... off), Nathan ... etc. It's clear Teschner likely has no say in the men who get hired.

I agree about Tracy, I just fear she'll cave like she does everytime for that loser.

• Members

Jordan is getting quite a bit of praise on Twitter, and this does not bode well for her at all. I enjoy VA very much, but I know that no black character will fair well under Crappy. If they can't write anything palatable for the white characters, what do you think Jordan's going to get? And the fact that she is getting nothing but positive feedback? Jordan will be turning tricks while high in a crack house soon enough.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but WK didn't really commit to the scenes yesterday. Seems like he struggled quite a bit. And I really wish Tracy was not Ned's mother because I cannot enjoy anyone in that bitch's orbit.

I'd rather Sabrina lose this child than to give Patty a son.

Anna and Dante as representation of the PD is ridiculous. Embarrassing, actually.

• Members

Can't say I didn't see that coming with Tracy. I can't with this show anymore. I think I'm finally done for a while. And Spencer is the most obnoxious brat I've ever seen. I feel awful hating on a child but man ... I hate this kid and his screeching.

• Members

laugh.pnglaugh.png SHE DID!!

its funny cuz I'm watching it now and before I could finish reading your response Luke disengaged them quickerthanthis she's on the beg..the shoe is on the other foot; What is this great love for Luke Spencer they are writing her to look like a straight up fool and abused to me. She is fully aware he's using her and she's like enjoying being his meal ticket.

• Members

Wow, I didnt even realize that Liz moving into Wyndemere was setup to continue this stupid Spencer vs Cameron feud

Tracy, you a DUMB bitch

wPMEtQp.jpg

Her breasts are massive! Typical selfish Maxie, kicking Nathan out with no notice.

• Members

Not having Bobbie around while the PhoLuke story plays out is beyond absurd. Of course thats the only way to legitimize that travesty going further becuz she would have no trouble seeing through PhoLuke and will probably be the only one Tracy would listen to if she warned him against Luke.

I hate those writers so much some time.

Bring JZ back on contract stat. Her absence from so many story is too absurd. She should be helping Lante welcoming baby Rocco, support her longtime friend Monica as she deals with losing her son again, be more involved in about every single aspect of the show at the moment.

Archived