GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG at the Bruce Jenner comparison. So accurate.

When is the Nurse's Ball? I haven't seen anything about it, but I personally don't really read spoilers much anymore. I'll go look around.

Did Bobbie even have a scene with Carly after her rescue from Heather? I seriously can't remember at this point the pacing is so bad.

I also blame Frank for the pacing because of the actors and their schedules and the way they tape. I get it helps the budget, I guess, but it makes for a very uneven show at almost all times. I mean, Mac wasn't even on last month. At all. Yet we have days and days and days of Woodpile, Obrecht, Levi ....

• Members

Levi is at the very top of my [!@#$%^&*] list. And that says a lot given how many characters and actors I can't stand on GH. Was the actor cast in an attempt to make Ryan Paevey look like a competent actor in comparison? He is just heinous.

I enjoy Kathleen Gati BECAUSE of her hammy OTT acting, not in spite of it! Not as awesome as Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest but still a lot of fun! It helps that Liesl is about as fond of the people of Port Charles as I am. I do like Liz for the most part though. Gati might bother me more if 95% of the cast wasn't already so horrific.

I never saw Donna Mills in Knots Landing but those 90s lifetime movies I saw her in were miles better than anything about GH these days. She's so lost here. What a waste of a gifted actress! Having so many scenes with her godawful (supposed) tv son certainly doesn't help.

Emme Rylan is OK in quiet moments. It's when she yells that she gets really annoying.

Levi, Nathan, and Britta in the same room? Thank God for fast forward.

I did not miss Sabrina and her whining. TC sounds like she's whining in every single scene. But at least Jason Thompson made an effort for the first time in awhile. When he tries, he's usually good.

Shut up Michael! Anna should have punched that jabroni in the face. He's so annoying that I don't even care about justice for AJ at this point. I don't get the hype over Chad Duell.

I don't care about the big revelation with Britta and Robocop.

I liked when Madeline called Liesl melodramatic and ridiculous.

• Members

The show managed to get Robocop minimally interesting with the possibility that he might hook up with his half sister but they managed to waste it away within a couple of episodes. Total wasted opportunity to have plenty of people losing their [!@#$%^&*] over this.

Sabrina was barrable yesterday which still doesnt make her a compelling character.

Of course they brought the dimwit from down under to make Shitpile a more rootable love interest for oopsie maxie. I really find Ms Jenner annoying and the actor is still trying to walk and act at the same time but I genuinely see more chemistry with Levi and Maxie thna maxie with Laurence oliver.

I still would rather have maxie interact with anybody else but Levi and Nathan though.

Chad Duel is at his worst at the moment.

• Members

I can sit through Nathan too. Levi is just godawful and I never want to see him in a tank top. His skin seems all yellow and then you have the bronze Woodpile and then Britt gritting her teeth. It was all soooo bad. Why are these people on every day! I don't care that they're cheap (clearly) it's so bad. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM. And why is this all about Britt? They're writing her like the victim. She's had more on-screen time missing Ben than I think Lulu or Dante ever did. And she's had more time than Michael or Monica mourning AJ who's dead. It's just mind-boggling.

And they can put Maxie with this tool all they want to 'redeem' her but it's already been shown that the entire baby story was totally pointless now. Much like everything Ron writes. Nothing has any lasting implications.

• Members

Britt is a blank slate, played by a non-actress, so that means they can just do whatever they want. And some fans love Britt because they hate Liz or Sabrina or Lulu, so she is their stand-in. Britt herself is worthless, as KT proves every time she's onscreen.

• Members

As a Britt fan i can assure you that im not rooting for her becuz i dont like either Lulu, Liz or sabrina.

Sabrina is a non-entity at this point and I very much like Lulu since the recast. As for Liz i have my days of liking her and my days of thinking the heffer should die but i have an overall good feeling towards her.

I wont get into whether she is the best or the worst clearly we all have our criteria about what makes and doesnt make a good actress but i find her entertaining and I am rooting for her becuz I see lots of potential.

She is equally capable of the worst as she is capable of the worst which makes her an easier character to write for than all purpose cartoon vilain or sugary sweet pretended heroine.

From the many newcomers that have shown up under Rc's reign she is one of the stand_out in my book. I will add the Jordan girl whom is really effortlessly fitting on the canvas as well as Brad (pArry shen turned this non-character into easily one of my faves) and ava. But im rooting for those four becuz of what i see all by themselves. Not becuz they hate someone i dont like on the show.

Brad has been pursuing Felix for a year and i still dont find Felix interesting. Liking one character has nothing to do with who they like and who they dont.

Archived