GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I just laugh when Duke shambles into a scene at this point, looking like he's just crawled out of an open grave. It's not even Ian Buchanan, I love him, it's just his confused and lost performance combined with the non-writing for the character.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really should have let Nathan and Britta hook up before the Siblings reveal. Watching everybody lose their [!@#$%^&*] over this would have been more entertaining than anything that "happent" today. I never expect much from a suzanne flynn-written show but that was bad even by my low standard.

• Members

Thoughts on Monday:

First sighting of Michael since AJ died, and there he is: DUELL the TOOL. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT when he is away from AJ.

Later Levi--buh bye. This mop haired manipulator better get read by Uncle Mac. Nathan may be negative, but this guy is a weirdo...where's Spinelli when u need him? Rolls eyes.

Patrick and Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos need a shave and a shower.

Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh Sabrina...We need a driveby............

Lovely Lizzie better get some sun on that island, or at least some vitamin D. The make-up artists must not like her.

Britt was not that bad today. Not great, but not bad.

• Members

LMAO! Are you talking about Levi?

And speaking of Levi, I can't! I can't! Ron makes up the stupidest characters EVER. I don't see how Maxie would be attracted to this man. Once again, Maxie is slapped with some slapstick character that makes no sense. Bad enough they wanna put her with a piece of wood, but now this.... I wish the Text Message Killer would come back and strangle her ass and be done with the character of Maxie TBH.

• Members

She was good in 24 but didn't have much of a role, definitely wasn't over the top like this

SLAYED AND [!@#$%^&*] DEAD. You're my new favorite person. That hair...my oh my, there are no words.

LMFAO :lol: I love true to form ghetto comments like this. Slick knows how to handle our Sabrina problem, everyone. She's bad enough on her own but the fact that she is what created that thing known as Carlos?! I will never forgive her for that...ever.

Archived