GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nina wouldnt be brought on for DM's character. She's pretty inconsequential. Its obvious that Nina is meant to be a spoiler for Silas and Sam. He isnt leaving, so the point of her would be to come in and cause trouble for him. Why would Mads pretend to kill her daughter? Well I beleive her story is true but its more than likely that Nina woke up and has led everyone to beleive she is dead, including her mother, whom she also wants revenge against

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A spoiler for silas and sam? I guess that is possible but silas and sam are so recent and so inconsequential is there anything to be spoiled? We aren't talking Luke and Laura here. They have been together one whole story--starring characters not even on the show. Will anyone care they are spoiled?

• Members

So any guesses on who Nathan's father is? Are we to assume that its Faison? Considering how obssessed Obrecht is with him, I dont see her giving away his child. I think it could be Victor Cassadine. They'll probably use that link to keep Britt connected to Nik's orbit.

They are a couple on the show featuring one of RC's leads. Them being a recent couple means nothing. Besides they arent too new as its been almost a year. Does anyone care to have anyone come between them? Does that really matter? If it did, then these two wouldnt even have a story. The writing is predictable. If and when Nina makes her way to PC, one would have to be blind to not see that she will be used to cause some conflict for those two

• Members

I think Florencia Lozano is one of the few who could make that role (Nina) something. But really, it's the offscreen wife of an unpopular new character related to an unpopular new family of unpopular new people all introduced in the last year (plus Dr. Obrecht). You could raise Beverlee McKinsey from the dead and with this storyline and writing it will never work.

Archived