GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't liked the Maxie character in years, she and Spinelli were just awful to me. And despite the charatcer having history, ties to the canvas, and multiple big storylines lines throughout the years, she has always come off like KeMo/Sam...just there.

But I would love Jonhnny back, just blame his "crimes" on Ava like everything else. She really shot at Sonny, but missed and caused Cole and his child to veer off, she did it to start a war and have the other cancel each other out so the Jeromes could arrive...there, simple and effective.

• Members

I feel like Nina is going to be someone we know.

Just wait for Nina to debut, played by Michelle Stafford, and then we'll find out she's really Dawn Winthrop who faked her own death and entered the witness protection program….Where she met Julian Jerome and gave birth to his child. But when her enemies found her, she was forced to once again flee. The witness protection program had her moved to NY where she met Silas. When she dell into the coma, she was pregnant and gave birth to Silas' baby. Her baby with Julian Jerome grew up to be none other than Kiki Jerome (Ava stole her at birth for mobby, soapy reasons). Her son with Silas is, you guessed it, MICHAEL! Plot twist! The Michael Sonny/Carly raised isn't really Michael after all! A nurse accidentally switched the babies all those years ago and Carly raised the wrong child! Now Carly must search for her REAL SON and Kiki/Michael must come to terms with the fact that they're brother and sister, and that they've been [!@#$%^&*] all this time. It's a nice throwback/homage to when they thought they were COUSINS and wanted to [!@#$%^&*]. Ron is literally honoring his own history now!! Oh, and now Julian has THREE long lost children! Soapy deliciousness!

• Members

Ric's been a breath of fresh air, which I never thought I'd say.

Alexis all hot and bothered around Julian (the other day) is just so unbecoming of her. What are you, 12, Nancy?

And bam, here comes the Woodpile reveal.

Archived