GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell, I think BB and KA could be HOT together. Same with her and EV. She seems to have more chemistry with older guys than those in her age range, something TPTB should pursue. But I guess YMMV here, huh? wink.png

VH, any chance your OTHER favorite Queen B (from this show) will be your avatar soon? biggrin.png

I'm waiting for their wedding to come to a halt when Olivia has another vision in the middle of her vows laugh.png .

Poor Ellie. I felt so bad seeing her lie there sad.png .

• Members

You know they are gonna go with Johnny and Starr, the resurrection of Robert Ford and Tessica Buchanan. There's more than one way to tell a putrid story. I'd see Johnny dead before I saw him with Starr! Still trying to convince us that Starr is pretty by having hot guys fall for her. Sorry FRon, that dog won't hunt!

Speaking of putrid bitches, I need KA gone posthaste! Can't take her snout any longer!

Spixie! I don't even care about the sex 30 minutes after a miscarriage. This is one of the worst unrealistic pairings ever! I can imagine either wanting to introduce the other to friends. But I digress. I've never miscarried, especially a fetus the size of a raisin. I'm going to assume a woman could have sex afterwards? Not sure why she'd want to, but I'm curious as to how Ron thinks it's ok to write something so nasty.

Fix Ellie, please! But I'm rather shocked and almost disgusted that An Affair To Remember is wasted on such a ridiculous irresponsible triangle! I cared who got Deborah Kerr, but I don't give two chits who gets Spin! He is so foul!

Liv and Mr. Orange? I don't care at all, and why does Lisa Lo look like a blow up doll?

Poor Liz! This is what 15 years has come down to? Sabrina's sounding board? Yikes! I hate Sabrina so damn much!

Kristina! At least she's pretty...

Tarly still make me smile! My only complaint -was it necessary for Carly to say, "thank god I've moved on WITH TODD"? Johnny didn't need to hear that in order to rat out Todd. They hate each other and that's plenty! See, this is what happens when you chain monkeys to a keyboard and periodically feed them Cheerios and Cocaine - shitty forced plot pointed dialogue!

Somewhat of a solid eppy!

• Members

I can't stand Orange Glo. His nose bugs me the most.

Olivia has no friends does she?

Spixie... once again, no comment.

Ellie :(

Starr :rolleyes:

I don't know how to feel about Johnny. I really don't feel like hearing all the people on the show going in on him these next few weeks but hope he can be redeemed.

Carly is going to look so stupid Monday. Can't wait!

Archived