GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would just assume that if Maxie miscarries the baby that is biologically Dante and Lulu's, that they would be notified. I mean, if the procedure had worked and Maxie had decided to lie to them about it, run off and raise the baby herself, that would be illegal. So wouldn't it be illegal for them to not disclose to Dante and Lulu that the baby miscarried? Maxie is, technically, a paid employee. She signed a contract that she would carry their child. If the child is no more, do they not have a right to know?

• Members

I doubt if there is language in the contact that Lante s/b called if a miscarriage were to happen. Brit is probably obligated to disclose only if asked, but I'm having difficulty believing there would not be a stipulation that Maxie needs to be notified first. Maxie's medical status is private information no matter who's child she's carrying.

• Members

I hope she isn't...I don't know if Britt is a keeper. I think the actress is decent, though she desperately needs to seek emergency orthodontia. However, they need to flesh her out. Get her the HELL away from Patrick. Do something twisty and unexpected...I don't know, maybe make her someone from Carly's past. A relative of hers, via her adoptive family? Maybe she has some big secret, she knows something about Carly that nobody knows? Make her a back from the dead, facially reconstructed due to injury, Dawn Winthrop? I don't know. There's potential, but she desperately needs to be moved into another arena.

I agree about the rest, other than Maxie. Love her.

• Members

I know but

I actually am quite drawn to Ellie and I don't know why. I guess it's Emily Wilson. She is just very likable, and it makes me invested in Ellie. It reminds me of the connection I had with Georgie and years before her, Robin. Obviously it's different, as Ellie isn't a legacy character. But there's just something.

Archived