GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

God Ron, pleeeease for the love of God stop giving Kirsten Alderson emotional material to butcher and screech her way through. It didn't work on One Life and it doesn't work on GH...And I still don't buy her even caring that her kid and first love are dead.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here. It usually takes me a very long time to enjoy new characters, but I have grown to love Ellie and very quickly. Its nice to have interesting hospital-related characters too. I'm one of the few who likes Sabrina too, but they need to get her out of this Patrick crush phrase ASAP.

• Members

Starr should have been recast years ago, especially if she's going to be front and center.

KA completely lacks appeal, she's not very attractive, she can't carry a story with meaty material, and she looks like a child. How can anyone watch her love scenes and not feel dirty? You can so tell they are flirting with Starr/Johnny and that's so unfair to BB! I want him away from Carly forever, but putting him with Starr to prop her some more? Bullchit!

• Members

I was thinking maybe Michael and Ellie.

As for Brit, love interests are going to be hard to come by, which tells me there's a specific reason she's here. The woman is very tall and GH has the shortest male cast. With heels, LW is eye to eye with many of the men, taller than a few. The actress who plays Brit is taller than most while wearing gym shoes.

• Members

Oh yes. I find them both to be both very, very attractive. They'd probably have chemistry. But I kind of want Ellie to be with a bad boy. I think it would be interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing if Ellie has a little bad girl in her.

Your hate for Ellie disappoints me.

• Members

Agreed. I dont hate her but not impressed. Her constant breaking up with Spinelli, only to get back together, only to break up again is HIGHLY annoying. I also hate how clueless and naive she is. She shouldnt be living with Maxie and she shouldnt be acting like they could be BFFs. They write her like a cartoon and she's too old for this. Plus she's too sugary sweet and sappy and doesnt seem to have much substance beyond that

Archived