GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

I'm behind by a bit (the last thing I'd seen was Connie knocking Starr out) so I'm actually curious to know how Starr and Hot Johnny did in his big confession scene. I'm hoping that it doesn't consist of Starr writing Hot Johnny off with many I Hate Yous and that it does feature her struggling between loathing Hot Johnny for accidentally killing her maybe-fiance and child and feeling utter empathy for how guilt-ridden and heartbroken he is for doing so.

After all, Hot Johnny reminds me on the Sonny that I used to adore back in the mid-90s with a sprinkling of my AJ and I'd hate to see Ron take the easy route and throw him away as this show has done with plenty of characters that could've been redeemed. BB can definitely play it and I'd like to see him finally overcome his demons through hard work (as opposed to a half-ass attempt before getting sucked back into acting out the same mistakes).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If someone started watching this show recently then I wonder if they would think Cole was Johnny's partner and Hope was their daughter. He's the only one who seems to actually believably grieve them. That's kind of sad.

• Members

Starr asked Johnny if he was protecting Connie and had lied about being responsible for her bf and child's death...duh....and he told her he wasnt lying...duh....lol

Starr had another little tantrum and ff to hospital where everyone ends up at.....Carly finds out Johnny is responsible for for the car accident.....She says she never wants anything to do with him..a liar.....Johnny is about to blow Todd to pieces by telling Carly everything about Todd...since Carly said she would never be with a guy who is a liar...keeps secrets...lol

Hmmm...making Johnny gay would be interesting..hmmmm...good point Carl.:)

• Members

So, basically next episode is going to feature Starr's pain of finding out that her friend killed her family and that her beloved father knew about it yet chose not to tell her in order to cover his own ass taking a backseat to the Slagbeast whining about being lied to (even this heifer has no place in this story)? Lovely.

If only Hot Johnny could realize that the Slagbeast vowing to stay away from him is a blessing from the heavens above, though I guess it's too much to ask that she stalks off so that this blow up scene can consist of the people that actually matter (Todd, Starr, and Hot Johnny).

• Members

Did he even move? Or did he just make all this up so he could paint a pretty picture for fans when all he really wanted was to go with JFP so he could be front and center. Something tells me it probably pissed him off that Frank and Ron didn't make him THE show like JFP and Guza did.

• Members

If a different actress was in the role, I think I could ship Johnny and Starr

Todd and Carly were amazing today

Trey's dead? WTF? Man, I hope he gets a last minute miracle on Monday

bQHBi.jpg

hwJVE.jpg

Wow Alexis looks so damn unsexy. She goes to bed dressed like that, laying up next to him? And Shawn's actually turned on?

Archived