GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't get why Britt is so thirsty for Patrick. There has to be some ulterior motives. She is throwing herself at a widow with a young daughter and competing with a 12 year old for what? I'm sure she could get any guy she wants.

• Members

But now no one would suspect its her

its only a matter of time till she takes off her mask

Speaking of which, how about that Robert, Anna, Duke, Faison story.....Did they really just drop that mid-plot? They didnt resolve sh-t! Its almost the same crap that they pulled with Tomas/Lorenzo and Skye/Tea/Blair

• Members

Yeah, Ron is going to have to do some research on foreplay!

Patty being reduced to being twisted over Pippy Longstocking? I buy this less than I buy 2 chicks fussing over Spin. And yeah, Eric, pigtails? WTF!

Starr and Connie needed to go over that cliff as they bond over "why don't the audience give a chit about us".

Poor Lindsay Morgan! I really want her to succeed, but that can't happen with that thing she's trying to pass off as acting. Honey, come on! Practice in the mirror. If it repulses you, it repulses everybody else!

Spixie! Give me the fetus and kill these two off!

Someone told Looloo you get two halloweens this year, so she came to NYE as a prostitute?

I really wish they would make Brit a viable love interest for Patty. Reel her in a bit, develop her so that there is balance to the character and put her with Patty.

Somebody find Ellie, please!

Tarly wub.png There are no words! That was one helluva scene! Wow!

Hopefully, he does not protest too much!

• Members

LOL! I think that Ron is like a baseball player who screws an ugly woman/man to bust a slump. So clearly he is having his characters including Maxie do the same. What other explanation is there for her to have sex with Spinelli who she admitted did not turn on her.

Archived