GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Members

As for Johnny, he killed 3 people, one in cold blood. We have to remember that Hope and Cole's death happened because Johnny was in the commission of a crime and accidentally killed someone else. He had murder in mind, allowed Sonny to go on trial and convinced a mentally ill woman to take the wrap. He then murdered his grandfather and tried to set Luke up for that crime. Johnny would be looking at the death penalty in many states. This can't be compared to an accident.

I like Johnny (away from Carly), but I don't see how he can be a viable character now. I know we are supposed to feel bad for him because "he's suffered enough" by being married to Connie, but that doesn't work with me. Perhaps Johnny has a twin. I'd take this if it meant keeping BB.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw both...my dvr worked..hehe...B&B was quite good. I still dont get why two beautiful women are fighting for lame boring Liam.

Anyone know if Brandon Barash is gay?? Brandon is so fuckin hot...haha..I had to ask..maybe JackPeyton might know since he has meet him and taken photos with him.

• Members

Oh shut up Toadface. Really just STFU. Poor Ellie though, dying on the floor while this asshat spazzes out.

If Connie has to fall,can she please take Starr with her

Maxie was pregnant for what 2 weeks? Hard to really feel anything here for her or Lulu. Most people dont go shouting from the rooftops over a 2 week pregnancy for several reasons, one of which is the chance of miscarriage within first 3 months.They jumped the gun. This story was so predictable. Hate that she's likely gonna have Toadfaces' kid

Todd and Carly ;) Get your girl

• Members

I don't get why Patrick was even going in for the kiss with Sabrina. When has he ever shown interest in her? Never. He's always treated her as a young girl who babysits his daughter. I've never seen anything suggesting that he has any kind of feelings for her. The almost kiss came out of nowhere.

And I just can't stand Dr. Westbitch.

Archived