GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those scenes show what soaps should be about. Those were good sexy love scenes. It is kind of ironic though that this aired only a couple days after I said daytime had lost all sexiness. I loved the scenes and think we need more scenes like that.

• Members
IA. Carly is not a lead character under this regime and does nothing but be lied to and react to the various men in her life (Todd, Johnny, Michael, AJ). I don't see how Todd elevates her or is used to make her character look better when the writing here only makes her look like a ridiculous fool for buying all his BS. Thank goodness they at least have chemistry bc if not for that, her character would be faring much worse

• Members

Yep! The massive chemistry is salvaging this, and I'm hoping that will change soon. I love Tarly more than so many things, but Carly is my fav, and I can't watch her be a chump like this. I've been tweeting about this for quite some time. I don't need an explanation for why Carly is so dumb because there is none that would satisfy me. I just need it to end! Carly is a lot of things, but an wimpering idiot she is not!

I've said it once, but it bears repeating. Why have a 50 year old Blair when you can have a 40 year old one? I'm not ok with this!

• Members

I have seen it called spanx sex and girdle sex, both hilarious. The odd thing is, I think RH is the first man on the show that LW has had real chemistry with, but I didn't think they had an ounce of it in that weird love scene yesterday. I found it extremely awkward, Carly looked very uncomfortable and uneasy IMO. I'm not sure what I was supposed to take away from it, but it almost looked like she didn't want to do it.

In other news (yes I am late but I haven't quite celebrated this yet) LUCY COE!!!!!!!!

Archived