GH: John Ingle has passed

• Members

Leslie Charleson (Monica) has released this statement: "He was genuinely interested in people and everything that was going on.... His dressing room door was always open, and many of us would find our way there to pick his brain and, in turn, he would lend an ear and offer his wisdom. Always the professional, after his first surgery he was worried about whether 'Edward' would wear a cap. I for one, will miss that cap, because he wore it well. But above all I will miss him, and especially his wonderful smile."

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's on cool.pngraspberry.gif , I'll punch you like Luna did in Atlantic City (just please don't run me over with a car). and yes I feel bad that we've hijacked this thread too. Sorry!

That's a lovely statement from Leslie- when I heard the news, I immediately thought of her, Stuart Damon, and Jane Elliot and how hard it must be for them.

A few more twitter reactions:

Kirsten Storms ‏@teenystweeting

So sad to hear John Ingle has passed....I had the pleasure of working with him, but mostly learning from him, for many years.

Sarah Brown ‏@sarahjoybrown

Favorite picture with John Ingle, back in 96. No one was kinder. Will miss him dearly. Rest in peace dear John&Grace.

Nancy Lee Grahn ‏@NancyLeeGrahn

John Ingle's big beautiful pix all over the internet news. He'd be pleased that he was such a big beautiful deal! #JohnIngle

Tamara Braun ‏@TamaraBraun

Just learning about John Ingle's passing. My heart is so sad. What a wonderfully talented, warm and kind man. I was lucky to know him.RIP <3

Archived