GH: John Ingle has passed

• Members

I'm sorry, but I don't get how it's any of our business how someone we don't know "should" acknowledge the passing of another person we do not know. Not everyone wants to be public about something like that. My best friend's dad died a month ago, and the only reason why she Facebooked it was to let people know when/where the memorial service would be.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When nearly every other cast member, as well as cast members of other shows, and students he had DECADES ago have spoken out - it puts you in a bad light. It's a show of respect. Vanessa Marcil simply tweeted "I love you John Ingle". That was it, and it was enough. KeMo should have shown some sort of respect. A simple RIP would have sufficed.

• Members

Stuart Damon hasn't tweeted anything in over a year. He's not in great health, and naturally, he's heartbroken over the death of John. He was with him shortly before it he passed.

You know, all the cast members adored John. He was the patriarch of our show, but when he got so sick, only a few of his costars called or visited him.

• Members

I like to believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that we kind of always thought John would be around forever. He didn't act like he was 84 years old. John drove a yellow Maserti convertible; went to Disneyland often and went on all the rides; went ballroom dancing every week; swam in his pool almost daily; and got up on a ladder every Halloween & Christmas to hang decorations outside his house.

Archived