GH: John Ingle has passed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or at least whoever hijacked her Twitter account at that moment did. But still. If the crazy bitch from "Dirty Soap" can take time out of her schedule (which probably consists these days of cursing E! for blowing her last chance at stardom and giving us the finger for not taking her cockatoo-wearin' ass to our hearts) to express, officially, a word of condolence for her one-time colleague, what the hell is KA's excuse? It isn't as if dolphins need one's undivided attention!

• Members

JFP was actually the one that hired her for OLTL, just short of her seventh birthday, in 1998.

I'm still sentimental about her, having grown up with her, but I kind of wish she'd say something, too (although I don't think she's THAT bad looking--and no, I'm not her, LOL--hopefully y'all would think I'm prettier than her! smile.png ) .

• Members

If only we could have been so lucky dry.png

Some more remembrances from people who aren't Kristen Alderson:

Amber Tamblyn:

To my General Hospital Family: today I do not mourn the life of John Ingle but rather celebrate it. I do not mourn because he had an incredible life, both loving every single person he came into contact with or touched trough his work ad an actor and, being loved by those same people in return. He was a grandfather to me and that's where he'll always stay in my heart: the family tree. I love you, John.

robin strasser ‏@robinstrasser

#GH continues to build story on it's PROUD LINEAGE. John Inglewas the best example- gracing all with with his talent and strength. RIP

Brandon Barash ‏@BrandonBarash

Just heard about John Ingle. My heart breaks, yet I am humbled to have known such a bright and warm soul. #youwillliveonjingle

• Members

I don't really mind KA - she's not a very good actress but the writing for her is terrible and has been for years. She has her moments.

I do think it's tacky to not mention Ingle's passing but I don't see it as a big deal, since everyone else has given their condolences. She probably just sees her Twitter as more for her fans.

Archived