GH: John Ingle has passed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THANK YOU! Its none of our business how people choose to acknowledge grief. I cant and want fault her for not going on Twitter and airing it all out for everyone. Some people like to keep stuff like this private. Good lord, not only to be people get judged for what they say on Twitter, now they get judged for what they dont say

• Members

Rip John. You will be missed by many! Loved him on Days and GH. Especially Days, even though Mickey Horton was the worst lawyer ever.

"You were very experienced."

What moments did Charity Rahmer have? She wasn't close to being even entertainingly bad, she was just incredibly unwatchable in a very long two weeks in 2004.

• Members

RIP John Ingle

It interesting to see that no one had problem with people attacking were Kristen Alderson, but someone mention Kelly Monaco people start with the "St. Becky", "let start hounding Stuart Damon."

I do agree that a celebs doesn't have to mention a co-worker passing on twitter no matter how it look when their other co-worker have done so.

• Members

Didn't Becky tweet (or give some kind of statement) about JI's passing? I thought she had.

I don't know whether I would agree with those who don't see the issue in not tweeting about a co-worker's death. I, myself, would do it out of simple respect (and no, I don't assume everyone on the planet to behave the same as I would in every situation -- although it'd be nice, lol). But for those who don't see the issue: I hear ya, and I see your point, too.

Archived