GH: John Ingle has passed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that's so? Then, judging from her tweets, KA believes her fans are just as shallow and ultimately boring as she is.

Le sigh. I really don't understand some people. You KNOW folks will ask why you've said nothing, Kelly, so why give them the ammo in the first place? Wasn't JI, like, one of the first people you worked with on the show in that "Dead Man's Gun" mess? Or were you too busy playing with, erm, dolphins to note the man's passing?

• Members

Because you aren't annoying when you do talk about her, saying over and over (and over) how she's the bestest best who ever bested; and how we're all just jellus and effed up and chickenshits for dissing her looks and performances the way we do. IOW, you're not a Mannyac. ;)

Besides, I, myself, happen to be a Jennifer Finnigan (ex-Bridget, B&B ) fan. So, you know, we're all human.

• Members

On the one hand, Antoyne, you're right. But you have to admit: when the majority of a show's cast (and even a sizable number from another's) issue official statements regarding one of their own's passing and you are the only one or two who don't? It just...stands out.

Archived