GH: John Ingle has passed

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the same way Lila was gunned down? Guza may have his faults, but he wouldnt be so crass to use this man's real life death as a means to gun down his character in the aftermath. He paid a very respectful memorial to Lila and Id imagine he'd do the same with Edward

• Members

I am optimistic that RC/RV will give this goodbye the John Ingle, and the charcter of Edward Quartermaine deserve. I hope that means a full hour dedicate to family reactions, cameos, and flashbacks, ala Anna Lee's goodbye.

In terms of cameos, I really hope they do a good dig into the Quartermaine clan:

- Ned (Wally is only on recurring with DAYS)

- Lois (Lesli is only on recurring with B&B, or Rena?)

- BrookLynn (Adrienne is doing nothing)

- Dillon (Scott is indisposed I guess)

- Brenda (Vanessa Marcil wanted to come back for Anna Lee but LV would not let her out of contract)

I guess that is all the living Q's that are still mentioned.

How about a final scene of Alan (Stuart Damon) wecloming his father to heaven ala Dixie/Palmer on AMC.

• Members

I like all of these. I also want to see Skye, Jimmy Lee, Gail, Lee, Maya, and Lucy.

I'm fairly positive Robin Christopher will return, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Lynn Herring and Stuart Damon do as well.

Speaking of Emily, maybe Amber Tamblyn could do a cameo, too.

• Members

But you know RC and FV would probably have John McBain welcome Edward into Heaven:

"I know we never met, and that I'm not even dead. But I think you are the long lost grandfather of the sister I never mentioned for over 30 years. And therefore, I love you. And I made a special trip up here for you. Welcome to Heaven, ya' old dog!"

Archived