DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to harp on about JT, but his scene with Eric after the rape revelation was totally pointless. Eric is a shell-shocked mess, abandoned by those who claim to care for him, and he's all "Hey, brah. Ah'm outta here. Call me ith yew need an'thang, 'kay?"

• Members

TqSz8vd.jpg

Ever since her most recent breakup with Jen, her hair has been look amazing. Who'd have thought that all she needed to do was to lose the overgrown orange orangutan attached to her hip

Sonny calling Gabi a bitch at the end was so aggressive. I didn't like how he came at her.

Since when did T work for Sonny? When I saw him at the club last week, I thought it was said that he was helping out but the dialogue today made it seem as if he's been an actually employee for a while.

• Members

Agree. It was just revealed that his son was raped and his son's mother was the one who (accidentally) revealed this by playing an x-rated video of the rape, and Roman is busy running off after Nicole/Kristen's car accident and staging an intervention for his niece.

• Members

ITA re: Jen's hair and Sonny's attitude. I thought Sonny coming at Gabi like that was completely out of line. He was doing the most. I really wish they did more scenes of the four of them in the apartment because it's the perfect set-up for a Judge Judy case. I'd always appreciate his love and support, but I'd never hesitate to remind him who that baby's parents are and that his future with Will is not promised.

• Members

I kind of cringed when Theresa gave Jen that seemingly heartfelt apology and Jen gave her such an ice water enema response. I thought to myself, "Oof, you messed up Jen, you shoulda played niced. Now she's gonna stay on your tail."

Nick's fake ass was cracking me up when he stopped Will to chat. So transparent.

• Members

So much to respond to...

Guy Wilson's tweet was a poor choice of words with sadly common transphobic undertones. It's not this huge issue. Cm stans are desperate to hate gw and are using this to justify it when you know if cm made the same tweet it'd be excused. It's all hilarious to me to see that fan base implode over cm being let go early after quitting when he replaced an actor who was outright fired.

Ej did rape Sami. No, it wasn't played as a rape at first but it wasn't not played as one either. It was messy and the show was sloppy and lazy at best during that time frame. If you look at rape under the law he absolutely raped her and it's sad to see ppl say it wasnt rape because he didn't drug her or hold her down while she screamed. It was in fact played as a rape awhile later with both characters addressing it as such. I know it pisses off ej fans but it happened. She forgave him. Some ppl have a valid issue with this, some use it as a reason to hate them and some don't care. Regardless it was shocking to see him throw her raping Austin in her face and the two argue over rape but not address it. For the record I found his torture of her post rape worse than the rape.

Austin did fall in love with Sami. True love. After she raped him. That whole romance leading up to the Vegas wedding and almost move to Hawaii was out of love and not any scheme by Sami involving tricking him she did lie about Lucas hitting will and Austin did love will so I guess that helped her case but he loved her. It wasn't like before where she tricked him or guilted him to be with her. He wanted to be with her.

Greg Vaughans single tear is almost as good as Lauren Conrad's single black tear from the hills. It was also likely slowed down like hers was.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16250-1379539174-19

It is weird how shawna nd belle are never even addressed anymore. I'm not sad about it tho. Don't care for them.

I think the show has a lot going for it post Kirsten and this is one of the only times I'm not worried about the show staying good after hitting a major story conclusion like it did with Kristen. A lot of other stuff is going on and being set up.

I think they are transitioning t to working for sonny now that chad is gone. Taking his place. He started off just helping but now it's more. I don't really think an scene is needed of it. I like the way t just pops up tho and it still feels natural like he belongs.

I loved sonny calling gabi out. He never trusted her and they finally got on some common ground and started to be friends and then he finds out she's thinking of taking his boyfriends baby away from him. A baby that sonny himself is very much involved in raising and from what we have seen maybe more than either parent. I actually am one of the few who likes gabby but I totally got sonny in that moment.

Theresa and her story are so forced. Trotting out the vets to prop her to make us care for her is a lazy trick. This drug story needed to play longer and go way deeper after we met her and got to invest in her IMO.

• Members

I just watched yesterday's ep and I am LMAO at T! Dead at him saying that if Kristen was so desperate for sex, she could've just called him, no drugs needed.

Yeah... I don't really care about this Theresa stuff either. If she went back to CA, I wouldn't really care.

Kate and Jordan basically have the same scene over and over again.

Archived