DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone should link Judge Mathis, Arianna Huffington, et cetera, the Sami/EJ scene and see what various celebs with law backgrounds have to say about it.

If baby Will was choking and EJ (with a gun on his person) knew CPR and only agreed to save the baby if Sami would let him !@#$%^&*] her, would that also be "dumb Sami making yet another bad decision"?

• Administrator

Nick tried to rape Gabi???? WTF!!! If Nick is dead, what a waste of Blake Berris, who is the best young actor on the show and could pull off playing a villain. Why is this show so afraid of creating new villains? Nick could've been the perfect choice and he has ties to the community. Wow, this is really disappointing.

• Members

I really thought there was going to be more build up, I didn't expect Gabi to find out what Nick was doing and Nick would catch a rock all within the same episode. I very, very, very seldom can appreciate young male actors on soaps because they are almost always cast for the wrong reasons these days. But I thought Nick, Chad, and Cameron were so much better than what we saw on OLTL in the final ABC years for example.

• Members

The Thanksgiving stuff was cheesy but cute. LOL at Ciara not liking her hat then telling JJ he looks like a dork. Turkey Parker was cute.

LMAO at how Kate can't even be bothered to type out her texts.

I loved all the extras at the town square giving Gabi and Nick side eye. laugh.png Damn, wasn't expecting Nick to blackmail Gabi with Melanie.

Chandler is checked out. Here's to hoping Guy Wilson will actually show up for his scenes.

Archived