DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just have to roll my eyes at Brady attacking EJ like that yesterday. I just can't with him sometimes.

Yes Eric... keep taking pictures... leave the cloth behind forever!

All things Sami/Kate... LOVE. LMAO at them all freaking out that Nick was gone when they were just looking in the wrong bush. laugh.png And Kami trying to drag Nick around in their huge heels, and Sami breaking a nail. laugh.png That ending! My god, so good.

• Members

I am going to shoot my television. It has an annoying habit of freezing up when something interesting is about to happen/I turn towards the screen/or on the punchline of a joke. It's like it gets shook by my sudden focus of energy.

I say all that to say, will someone please give me the play-by-play on Nick's death/not-death starting after Sami chipped her nail dragging him yesterday?

• Members

Work is so manic, that I'm so behind on all my tv but have managed to sneak in Monday's epiosde heh.

Gabbi and Nick were so intense in the HTS. Those 2 click so well together whether its affection in the past or obsession/revulsion now, they play so well off each other.

Loved Sami/Kate, its been a while since those two teamed up against a third party. Kate is such a diva, not typing her texts - love it.

Thanksgiving scenes were sweet.

One would think that Anne Milbauer and her shtick would get old by now, but nope, I still love the one-note biotch!

Great episode! Will try get Tuesday in on my phone!

• Members

I thought it was hilarious Sami and Kate were schooling Gabi on how to cover up a murder. Of course they'd know. And I'm so glad Sami's not this sainted heroine they once tried to force upon us a few years ago. She still grates my nerves, but I'll take snarky, cop killer, accessory to murder Sami over overwhelmed working mom Sami. And I just love how consistent they are with Sami constantly making everything about her.

It was nice to see Lucas and I'm glad he'll have more coming up next year.

I hate seeing Kristian Alfonso as a dayplayer. Enjoyed Hope/EJ snark. More of that Hope, please. And honestly, Hope has looked so refreshed ever since Bo fell off the face of the planet. It's funny on a lot of levels how much better Hope and Marlena work away from their "soul-mates", even though I like both pairings, and am still annoyed with Bo just 'being gone'. Tomlin you SUCK with exits for the most part, unless they're getting murdered.

I appreciated the set design for the murder of Nick. They actually showed us water! Even though I laughed when they went to toss Nick's backpack/bag and Sami was like it has to go far, or something, and it plopped right near them in the water. LOL.

Surprisingly decent week.

I also find this Wilson drama very contrived. It's clear they want to create tension so they can probably throw them into a triangle. Not that I'm against it, I'm sort of tired of them always playing house. Zzzzzz. I appreciate the sweet scenes and all, but yawn.

Eric/Nicole is always wonderful. Great scenes.

Also loved Caroline giving Victor [!@#$%^&*]. And Nicole. And Marlena. Heh.

So now Brady finally wakes up and develops a spine? Meh, I hate they make him so stupid for the plot but then he's suddenly got a brain again, and of course it's back to to the booze and drugs. I much prefer a drunk, moody Brady over this walking sap who can't seem to go a day without being in a relationship. Poor guy has a REALLY bad track record though. They all die. Arianna, Madison, Kristen (so she wants everyone to believe, I assume, even though we all know the crazy bitch is alive) ... Chloe was 'dead' at one point, right? I can't even keep track. Or was she just in hiding over the face ruining thing? And can she please come back for her son? As cute as he is, I'm still really bothered they ruined Chloe so Daniel could have a son. They are really forcing his character and it's sad when even the actor wants to admit Dannifer is forced.

• Members

While I wish she had a story, I think she works well like this. They've used her effectively in spite of Bo being gone. Its weird how they just ignore him but I think she's been great in cop mode. She's been very consistent and I like seeing her everytime she's on my screen, whereas in the past she would bug me. She makes for a good supporting character. They really need to either get PR back or find a way to free Hope from Bo so that she can finally move on bc it feels as if she's held up in limbo without him.

Maybe they can give her a smaller side story where some ex-prisoner that she booked is released, becomes obsessed with her and starts stalking her. That's something they could tie her up in which wouldn't necessarily require Bo around although his absence would be felt. Maybe he can go "missing" if they cant get him back and that mystery could be left to play up if and when he does return

• Members

Sami: WHAT AM I A DOCTOR??? laugh.pnglaugh.png

LMAO at Kate just sitting around eating mints. Maybe there's some kind of rule that you need to have fresh breath while disposing of a body?

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/11/exclusive-days-cast-members-speak-out-about-violent-near-rape-storyline-will-the-fallout-force-berris-off-the-canvas

ph34r.png

Archived