DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dying.

I didn't actually mind Sonny calling Gabby a selfish bitch, because it was frankly the most interesting part of the episode. Kate stalking Rafe/Jordan, Shane/Kim showing up for some lame intervention and then being all, "okay, bye" to Theresa (have they been taking parenting tips from Marlena?) and Nick standing in the middle of Horton Town Square laughing like a hyena and talking to New York people on the phone like he has been for the past three weeks. Anyway, back to the Gabby thing, Sonny is the only one left in town besides Justin who knows that Gabby was involved in Melanie's kidnapping. I'm pretty sure he had flashbacks to that, Gabby teaming up with Nick to steal Will's parental rights and hiding the fact that she was sleeping with Nick again and translated it into "this scheming heffa is about to take Arianna from Will."

• Members

I thought it was funny when they were arguing and he called her, "Honey!"

I cannot for the life of me hear CS's voice and not expect a voice from The Nanny to respond. I think PP is a very attractive lady, prettier than I remember her from magazine pictures years ago when she was blonde.

• Members

Is that a Members Only jacket that he's had in his closet since 1985? If so, we have finally found the one man on Earth who can rock a Members Only jacket from 1985. Yum.

I loved John Aniston today. Especially his quip after Marlena slapped Victor and he said a woman hadn't done that to him in a while and thanked her for making him feel young again.

• Members

What was up with those hooded Mayan dusters Abby and Marlena were wearing?

They used Johnny Weir T nicely today in those scenes with Gabi. They could have easily given her a heart to heart with Rafe or Abby. So we've officially seen the last of Cameron? He went out with a whimper just like Chad.

Maybe I didn't see what I think I saw, but did you catch Daniel put that wooden food tray on the floor after he set the bowls? The floor?

• Members

Oh Crabby Abby STFU! EJ ruined her life? Girl, bye! Talk about melodramatic. This chick is aimless and lost and I don't think the writers know what to do with her now that her two main love interests are gone. I really hope today wasn't supposed to be some chemistry test with EJ

Victor: "Maggie, I love you but that's a load of nonsense. Im completely the man you married". Naggie is going to divorce him over this? Girl, bye to you too!

Sami's hair looked great today as did her scarf and jacket.

Marlena acts like she just met Victor

Anne: "Its her job doctor. She's our PR person, when she chooses to show up" laugh.png

Daniel: "You really don't care if they hurt me"

Anne: "No, I would like them very much for them to hurt you" laugh.png I love this bitch

BARF to Nicole kissing him

Archived