DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks cass.

Well that was absolutely vile. I guess ignorance really is bliss because I almost wish I hadn't seen that. I won a bet with myself on what the comments section was going to look like.

If I ever found out that my father did this to my mother, I would kick his ass and ask her what the !@#$%^&*] was wrong with her for marrying him, my own existence be damned.

• Members

Completely vile, in my opinion.

I get people liking chemistry, but this is one couple that NEVER should have gotten beyond something like that. No wordplay on the subject will ever erase what happened on-screen, which is EJ raping Sami because he COULD. All Sami wanted was for someone to help her save Lucas's life. EJ took advantaged and forced her to have sex with him. That's what rape is.

It would be like Austin falling in love with Sami.

Man, I feel bad for the guy considering what he's up against with the Chandler stans.

• Members

I wish Belle was on screen for Brady's wedding. I have no suggestions for who should play her or what her storyline could be, but she and Brady used to be so close as brother/sister when they were first SORAS'd, and I always hate when a character gets married and those closest to him/her aren't there or mentioned.

I'm surprised Peter Reckell wouldn't do recurring. I can't remember exactly the dispute going on when he left (I think he wanted more guaranteed days?) so maybe that wouldn't work, but you would think it would be nice/easy work to pop in and out here and there. I'd be fine with him being "in the other room" if he would show up a few times a year (or more) for special events, etc.

I'm not sure what to look forward to with Kristen gone. I guess the only thing that interests me is the Eric fallout. But I have no interest in the Will/Gabi/Sonny, Rafe/Jordan, Dannifer storylines. I like JJ, but if they've confined him to Dannifer propping then forget it.

• Members

dWNpEGl.jpg?1

Did we really need to see this lame ass bitch apologize to Jennifer? What a waste of air time. No one gives a sh-t what you have to say bc you are IRRELEVANT. They need to stop inserting her into scenes. I don't care who she's related to

I was wondering when Shane and Kim were going to show up. Teresa was in the hospital for about 2 weeks, yet neither could have taken the next flight to come see her? Whatever, at least they managed to find the time to come berate her at her intervention. I can understand why she feels neglected by them

Surprised to see Sami still in the house and getting along with EJ, even if it is a bit uncomfortable. I didn't think she'd be on speaking terms with him so soon.

• Members

So... here it is -- the first week of the Post-Kristen Era! LOL. Actually, after the epic high tension of the last two weeks, it was a relief to see Johnny duelling light sabers with Alfred and Sami.

Shane and Kim! Charles Shaughnessy still has IT (seriously. I find that salt-and-pepper fox so charming) and Patsy Pease's face work appears to have settled so she can emote. Yay!

Kayla: Theresa, I know you think that we're all ganging up on you, and that is not what we're doing.

Roman: Wook, making a big thanthe ith tuff. Buh thah poin of a big thanthe ith admitting yew need helpth!

So they trotted out Ole Cottonmouth for the big Brady intervention, huh? Somebody got in a round of golf with Ken Corday recently! What I would give to have Wayne Northrup back as Roman.

Ending on Theresa's predicament was a bad move. She is just not interesting or likable enough for me to care.

Not that she was on yesterday's episode but I wish Jordan was related to a family in Salem -- like the Kiriakises. I find it so weird that a passing-through character like Theresa is related to a core family but Jordan isn't (and no, I don't count the Hernandezes as core).

When they opened the show with her fantasizing that he was back in bed with her, I knew Sami would let her libido make the decision for her. They are going to have her hold out and hold out until it becomes a story in of itself. Sami and EJ trapped in the sauna room! Sami and EJ forced to sleep in the same bed for one night! Will she? Won't she? What do you think? LOL Even Eric will be begging her to forgive EJ and get back with him.

Archived