DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maggie is mostly hated because she the audacity to support her son Daniel. People hate that the show made her his mother. And most hated it cuz they loved Maggie and it was pointless. The other main complaint is she has defanged Victor when that's clearly not the case. Of course dome do and have legit hated her cuz for 20 years she was just a busy buddy snoop. Lol.

I love her. Hate that Daniel is her sin though. But I did really enjoy their scenes yesterday.

• Members

I loved Maggie long before JER made her into a busybody snoop (which was totally inconsistent with her past). I still love her. I also don't mind Daniel nearly as much as most here. I think he gets too much play, and I don't think the Maggie connection was necessary, but in general I like him.

• Members

Maggie does more than support Daniel. She is HIGHLY annoying while doing so and her primarily purpose is to prop Dannifer up. She was a much more bearable character when Higley was writing prior to her marrying Victor. After the writers changed and they set her up as Daniel's mother, its been downhill for her.

• Members

I get what your saying, but Daniel is her son. Is she supposed to bash him non stop and talk about much he sucks? No. Because that isn't Maggie. That wouldn't work for her. I do hate how they dropped the tension between them but for Maggie to be anything but unrelentingly supporting of her son would ring hollow to me. Insta son or not.

And as a character, between Jennifer and Chloe, Nicole, etc if ship him with jen too.

• Members
the alternative to constant propping isn't bashing. How about she stay out of it and let him be an adult? The woman was pushing Daniel on Jennifer literally 20 seconds after she learned Jack was dead. She is constantly up in his grill trying to put him with Jennifer and the same with her. Naggie Maggie mind your business! Being his mother doesn't mean she has to act this way. She can be supportive of him without being so involved in his love life. She oversteps her boundaries when it would be best that she take a backseat. She however doesn't let him live his life; she attempts to force her opinion of how he should lead onto him and those around him and that's where she is wrong. It's not cute or admirable; it's annoying

• Members

Man, this Kristen/Eric/Nicole s/l could have been stretched out a few weeks longer if they had started earlier. I'm kind of sad that it's basically over. What if Nicole had ended up being jailed and/or attempting to take her own life or something.

Nicole needs to slow her roll pressing them to arrest Kristen when she just ran the both of them off the road! She just killed a woman for all she knows.

I thought we'd seen the last of Will.

• Members

WOW, EJ threw Sami's rape of Austin in her face. BURN! Im glad it was brought up bc it similar situations even if different

Victor coming to the PD to and saying he's gotten her a lawyer was unexpected. "I did hear that you managed to run Kristen off the road. Now that's a good deed that deserves to go unpunished. In fact if you've managed to kill her, Id have thrown you a parade. Who knows, if we're lucky, you might still get one" :lol:

• Members

Exactly, there could've been months of story. I still think Kristen was going to end up pregnant with Eric's baby, marry Brady and then all the stuff hit the fan. They could have had that story for another six+ months - easy. Imagine how rich if Marlena was grandmother to Kristen's baby...

And how ridiculous that Roman is at scene of accident. Really? And what witness gets not only one license plate, but two based on the scenario presented. Shoddy writing. Just say our officers got to the scene, ran the two plates and these are the cars. And how about Nicole actually being helped to avoid a crime she committed? Never thought I'd see THAT day in Salem! LOL

• Members

Totally, I was certain that they were going to do a pregnancy storyline. And the fact of the matter is, that is still a possibility somewhere down the line. Pregnancy tests can be wrong (as if I even need to explain that to my fellow soap fans here). She'd only be about three months along now, maybe less if we're going by soap days?

Archived