DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

F-ck you Brady! Beating up a priest in a church

last week...lol. I get your point though. I don't get why he is still in the hospital when he isn't sick. There is no reason he hasn't been released yet. I'm assuming Kate is paying for his bills bc it would be super expensive for him to be using the place like its a hotel stay

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is one thing I know Eileen herself is disappointed about, she wanted to work with Lauren more and it just never happened aside from a couple of episodes in the beginning. Eileen called Lauren "a firecracker" who was great to work with. I would have loved to see more scenes too!

• Members

It's too bad. Instead we had weeks and months of Kate playing nursemaid (and not in a sexy way) to Rafe and nagging Kayla on the regular about him. So bad. Kate vs. Kristen would have been wonderful. It's too bad they dropped any business angle. I remember how for a while it was all business, Sami/EJ were constantly in that ugly office, and Kristen was 'working' and then it was all dropped. Or did I just block out the end of that stupid lipstick/whatever thing.

• Members

What's the deal with Kate and Nick, the animosity, what went down with that? I get that he worked for her and she fired him but I don't even know what kind of company she runs.

I thought it was so interesting that Kristen would say, "Not biological!" to Brady re: sleeping with his brother. She was so desperate to defend herself that she insulted herself and her own family bonds at the same time.

People laying blame on Marlena and Victor is just the dumbest reasoning ever.

• Members

She owns a cosmetics company. Nick was married to Gabi and blackmailed Will into trying to keep him from their daughter while she was pregnant. Will of course is Kate's grandson. I think he also stole and sold some formula from her but I cant recall the details on that

I don't think people being mad at Marlena and Victor is dumb. I think both Eric and Maggie were justified in expressing their disappointment today, especially Eric. He was raped and had it thrown in his face in the most public, humiliating and volatile way. Marlena forced him to relive that in front of everyone in such a hostile manner. She didn't know but it doesn't change the outcome. I think he gets a pass. It'll likely take him some time to come to grips with all that but he is running high on his emotions. As far as Maggie, she warned Victor not to hurt anyone she loves. I think his actions are partly justified bc he honestly believed Eric was a lying pig who hurt Brady, but the way he went about exposing this was just wrong. It should have been done in private

• Members

Loved today, cannot wait for tomorrow!

Kristen's lies snowball like nobody else's lies in daytime...Eileen rocked slamming that drink on the table and then starting to crack in the mirror. I can't wait for the Marlena/Kristen confrontation tomorrow.

I'm glad Eric finally took a swing at Brady, what a fool.

• Members

All caught up! Loved Friday and Monday, won't repeat what others wrote. Everything church related and its aftermath has been amazing. I even liked Maggie for the first time in like forever.

It's concerning that all the other storylines seem so blah in comparison but perhaps they will peak next sweeps lol.

Archived