DAYS: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not much happened with Daniel and Theresa. Daniel is just really trying to be sure that Theresa tells him the second she remembers that she overdosed with JJ there. I'm guessing he wants her to tell people he was there or at least make sure she doesn't implicate JJ.

• Members

LMAO FOREVER @ Marlena being forced to control the A/V at the wedding and not knowing what the hell to do laugh.png Her way of turning the overrun wedding music off? Yanking out the cord laugh.png

What a glorious reveal. My fave part was when Marlena knocked the curtains over, revealing herself to everyone, and was like "YOU!!" to Kristen laugh.png

Hope's reactions were the best laugh.png Her tilting her head up & the way she slid her head sideways and widened her eyes when Victor played the vid again laugh.png Kristian's a total ham.

Greg Vaughan was spellbinding! Wow! I can't wait for any following scenes with him & Deidre or Ari.

"That so called hacker you sent me couldn't open my front door with a KEY. Now I want your best man over here right away, otherwise you might as well start the going out of business sale" - Victor K. So many great quotes from him this past week. When did he get awesome again? Havent been able to watch in awhile.

When did Sami & EJ's pic in the DiMera mansion get taken down and replaced with Stefano's old one? I imagine that was a dramatic moment haha

Amanda and Rafe are boring and I'm already over their Mexican cookie flashback rolleyes.gif

Thanks. Sounds boring

• Members

I do hope they play put Eric dealing with being raped even tho his rapist is leaving.

I am really not worried about what is next, tho I do think it will be a sudden shift because they really didnt build a new big story up, but I think they have a lot of stories they could build up that could takeover.

Filming for a few hours a day 3 weeks out of the month isnt exactly what id call breakneck. Fast, sure, but i think even if they went as slow as possible the young sets would leave and I dont blame them. Most actors dont get in the game to play one role for the rest of their lives.

Ah, I think it is when she is at her most interesting.

Has she done what Kristen did? Absolutely. However, her brother was raped... so does it matter that she once did it herself? Not really. Then there is the whole she is a two time rape victim herself aspect.

This has been a FANTASTIC week and I can not wait to see what is next.

Archived