• Members

Ingo is fuc_king clueless and ignorant about race, pretty much claiming racism doesn’t even exist enough to be talked about. He continually tells people to stop talking about it — while he stirs things up.

His supporters (including many kiss ass soap fans) weigh in with ugly comments which he NEVER denies because he apparently enjoys the mess. He thanks people for sticking up for him and acts as if he’s some New Age man. Actually, he’s an ignorant right wing jerkwad.

NLG had the right to block him if she wanted. Did he have to do an entire post on her? No. The dick knew his fans would weigh in and trash Nancy, which they’ve done. Of course, he’s silent about all the gross things they’re posting about her.

Bottom line, he’s worthless.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Watching today's episode.

1) no flashbacks in sight.

2) if we are going to reference the last time Lulu and Brook Lynn had a storyline together, I would think Lulu need to remember that she was backslapped. Brook Lynn got hands, boo.

Please register in order to view this content

Has a good sense of direction today.

Oh...and question...so they are leaving the 'Alex is Peter's mother' plot thread just dangling then? If so...why?

• Members

Also happy for Vinessa.

Is Brit gone already?

I liked yesterday's episode. I could do with them giving Lulu something to do. And I like they are playing on the Lulu/Brooklyn rivalry. I also liked they worked on giving it depth by Brooklyn's talk with Dustin. But of course that could be an interesting triangle and everyone had an edge to them. So I guess Dustin will have a secret at some point. Or does he have one already.

I liked what I saw of the Jax/Nina talk over Nelle. Sounds like Nina will be conflicted and I respected that she acknowledged she was crazy when she hit town.

I am all for Dr. O to go after Peter. Funny she's in jail for something she DIDN'T do when she has already done so much. And I suspect once this comes out that the rivalry with Anna is back on. since Anna is playing coverup from what I read in recaps.

• Members

Maxie and Lulu have both been very annoying lately. Looking forward more and more every day to Maxie's big Peter bubble bursting. I am gonna feel bad for Anna though. 

I still don't see a purpose for Valentin on the show. The attempted takeover of ELQ has always seemed a little forced to me. 

I'm still liking the Michael/Willow/Chase/Sasha quad though judging by some episodes, I understand why people call them the boresome foursome. In some episodes, I find them exciting and captivating but in some episodes I just don't.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I hope not to the hidden contents. Hopefully the clue is in yesterday's episode because that I feel would provide the most drama down the road as well as possibilities.

Yes, while I have not watch regularly when he appeared, I am ready for Peter to be exposed which feels like it is going to happen sooner rather than later. Especially now that Scorpio is on the case.

But is the ELQ takeover forced now? Now that Valentin is not a C, while he seems to have some money, the writers need a way to get him back in that Cassdine villain  slot. And they also seem to want to write more for the Quartermaines which I am down...as long as they play it.

I agree with what others are saying. Today's episode feels uneven. I am liking Scorpio with Anna, but I see this Willow/Chase stuff and feel meh. Funny since during the Wiley reveal...or the part I've watched so far...they were more interesting to me. Especially Willow.

• Members

There is literally nothing captivating or interesting about Willow, Michael, Chase and Sasha. NOTHING. Willow should have been Lucy's daughter, Christina. Harmony should be Julie Devlin. But I know very few would even care but still ... all this building up Willow and I just still don't give a damn about her.

I like the history use with Brook Lynn and Lulu, and I liked Maxie bringing up to Peter Lulu's hero worship of that loser Luke Spencer. But lord it feels like propping Valentin.

Nelle/Valentin are needed as annoying as they can be. Soaps need villains.

What happened to Nikolas and Ava?

Anna propping Peter is so damn painful to watch. Why do they insist on doubling down?

They really are writing the women pretty awful. 

I also agree I like the potential conflict of Nelle being Nina's daughter and the Michael/Carly stuff being involved. I never wanted it to be Willow and it's much more fitting to have it be Nelle. Also creates conflict with Jax. They have no chemistry so I'd rather see Jax go than Nina at this point. I like Cynthia Watros even if Nina is entirely useless and I'd rather watch, say Lucy, get even half the airtime she does.

I knew Britt wasn't sticking around. Lord such messy writing. I also feel like they abandoned Brook Lynn/Julian and inserted Britt into that instead. JMO. Not that I want another pregnancy but ya'll know Britt's gonna come back in 9 months to a year with a kid and likely die and give it to Brad and Lucas. Just saying. I think it'd have been more interesting if Brook Lynn got pregnant by Julian, given the history with Ned/Olivia/Leo and then she gave it up to her bestie Lucas. But nope, we can't have nice things. Although to be fair I can see why if that was the plan they abandoned it. I don't need to see Brook tied down with a kid. I'm tired of baby stories.

I feel like O'Connor got sidelined because heaven forbid we liked what we saw Oct-January and now this is Chris van Etten's [!@#$%^&*]. Some of it isn't bad but there's no buildup to anything, we're back to people talking and randomly bouncing around town.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I can agree that instead of dropping Valentin they're trying to keep him around. Frank can't let go of his pets. And I don't even hate him like I do some other pets (cough Franco/Howarth cough)

Would be nice if Nikolas got half the airtime he did.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

What is sad to me is that when I was younger and had free time, I would periodically get hooked on another soap (during the summer or a school break), 

and that would sometimes translate to years of watching or watching again.

I am home to watch the show when it airs. And when I am back working away from home again someday, I won’t continue the show daily because it’s not really very engrossing.  It is just passing the time.  I know they didn’t have time to plan to hook viewers, but the show should be doing that anyway.  Get back to cliffhangers.  Where is the romance?  For this show in particular, where is the sense of danger?

• Members

Yeah that's where I'm at again. It's on to pass the time and so I can keep up with it. There's no cliffhangers, they aren't really building towards anything. And what they are no one cares about. Michael/Sasha/Willow/Chase and the forced marriage which is the only way they can force two of them to cheat on the other. Nina and Jax are snoozeville. Valentin and Nelle are tired to some (they entertain me at times, other times I'm over them and would like a tiny bit less airtime for them). Lulu is grating. Maxie is stupid. Anna is stupid (though moreso that's by her own choice, deep down she knows Obrecht isn't guilty). Peter is tired. Finn has no purpose. 

They still suck at using the vets to support the stories. Where's Bobbie? Monica? Lucy? Felicia? Mac? Kevin?

I miss the GH that we had October-January. Not perfect by any means but cliffhangers and things happening. I knew Frank would [!@#$%^&*] ruin it. At least Franco isn't on very much, that's a plus. But then of course Liz's airtime suffers because she exists for him.