• Members

After the fake hook up so Willow will marry Michael for Wiley, I hope Michael gets Custody without having to marry anyone & then Chase & Sasha will be like why did we have to mess up what we had with this lie

Unless Dev is gonna be wanting Cameron for himself, whats the point? Brando & Gladys arent his family & I doubt Dev will turn out to be Sonny's with Brenda. I dont see VM returning

Also GH had 21 episodes left until May 22 but then started inserting their shows with flashbacks  so their episodes may run to June 30th now

Now Chase is using Wiley & Willow's love for him as a fault of hers to push her to Michael

Chase is an ass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm starting to not like the way the story is going. That quad has so much potential and they're squandering it. Every time I think that their story is going to pick up, it just gets boring again. They needed to focus more on Michael and Willow and less on Chase and Sasha. Instead of a fake hookup, they should have had Willow still try to be in Wiley's (and ultimately Michael's) life, which causes conflict between both couples. A fake hookup was not needed.

As for Dev, that's the rumor. I'd totally be behind making Dev gay and Cam bi, that way he could be torn between Dev and Josslyn or Trina.

• Members

I agree on Cam/Dev. I wonder if they got cold feet somehow? It's not like we ever see Lucas. You can have more than two in town. LOL. I'd like Cam torn between Dev and Trina. Something different. I like Cam and Trina but I'm not sure I want them paired, I just really enjoy their friendship and don't think it needs to be more, but I also wouldn't object if it were written well. They both have such amazing potential that's kinda being squandered. 

Not watching right now but reading about the Chase/Willow/Sasha/Michael [!@#$%^&*] sounds awful. So Chase knowingly manipulates Willow knowing she was manipulated by her mother and a cult for years? Yikes. Talk about damaging.

Sasha and Willow are literally the same person. They have no investment in Sasha and spend way too much time trying to make Willow happen. I'd dump both and put Brook with Chase. I also resent we spend way too much time at Crimson (which simply serves as the backdrop to pairing Jax/Nina) and NEVER see Maxie/Sasha/Lucy at Deception. Heaven forbid.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I don’t think Jax has good romantic chemistry with anyone since before he was paired with Carly.  And even they were just fine for me.

I still think Laura Wright has more chemistry with pretty much every man except Maurice.  They just do not have romantic chemistry together.  She had way more chemistry with Roger as Todd than she ever had with MB.  Which is sad because it has effectively killed them both on the show.  Now neither one is doing anything worth watching.

I never thought Valentini’s OLTL lost all the characters so badly.  Sure, there was lots of stupid and or boring plots, but the characters still felt like the ones they had been playing.  This show is called General Hospital but nobody still there is acting at all like themselves.

• Members

Or use the money to pay some of the vets to appear more often ...

It's such a waste of money. I don't mind the Q mansion remodel, it's grown on me. I still miss the old layout though and color scheme. But then again I never warmed to the new hospital set either.

The remodel looks very poorly done and there was nothing wrong with the old set. I actually liked it. I guess they probably made it smaller but I'm not sure.

Heaven forbid Laura gets a home or office. She should be the center of the show, not Sonny Corinthos.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

You're right.

Instead of remodeling old sets, it would be better if they just built new ones. It would be nice if Laura had a house and an office lol or Lucy and Sasha had an office for Deception.

Or maybe use the money to hire somebody to be Laura's bodyguard. She is the Mayor after all lol

• Members

Exactly. Why doesn't Laura have a bodyguard? Curtis would work for me, they are excellent together.

And exactly on Deception. Although it would just be a re-dress of Crimson probably. LOL. Heaven forbid we see Lucy, Sasha and Maxie at Deception. 

The focus on this show is SO off and tone-deaf to what fans really want. GH fans on twitter are almost all on the same page on the current state of the show, which is something (of course Friz fans are a hot mess) ... Frank gets bombarded everytime. He had the nerve to tweet about the set for "someone special" or some bs like that. He's trolling us all at this point, lol.

I know he gets a lot of praise for OLTL but I see a lot of the same issues I had with his run towards the end. Way too many nobodies running around, for example. Ford brothers everywhere. But he had much more respect for that show IMO so that helped. Ron had his faults, and boy does he, but it's clearly Frank ... (I'm glad Varni is gone from GH, but he's still at ABC; I felt he was a problem too but maybe it's truly Frank) I've always blamed Frank. It's great he can run a show on the cheap, but lord ... paging @ChitHappens

Edited by KMan101

• Members

On the bright side, a Ford brother has never shown up on GH lol hope I haven't jinxed it

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that ABC hires somebody to replace Varni and we see some big changes. I know Mo's not going anywhere but it would be nice to finally get rid of some of the deadweight and finally stop the ass kissing that Frank, or Nathan shelled out.