• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean Felicia’s apartment had the living room and kitchen/small dining table all in one room, and she had a bedroom.  If they did one accent wall and different furnishings  for each character’s apartment, they could save a lot of money and have an organic reason for characters to mingle, like the courtyard or the steps.  Put Bobbie in there as a talk to who still runs the place.

Right now everyone that has a house Or home set lives in a unique space that is completely different.  The Brownstone is a great way to save money and possibly use a beloved vet.  Like when DAYS revitalized Maggie a decade ago by having her be involved with all the 20 somethings.

Someone like Brando back in the day would be living above Kelly’s.  Again, an organic place to run into people when coming home or leaving.

Maybe I just really miss the Brownstone lol.  Or GH from anytime before 1999. 

I like her house, but it doesn’t resemble the Brownstone at all layout wise.

Her old house set was the back half of Luke and Laura’s old house.

• Members

I don’t see how these flashbacks are better than the alternative. I’d rather see classic episodes (like those on Y&R) rather than these padded episodes of annoyance. There is nothing good about these flashbacks. They don’t work and they add nothing.

• Members

Agreed. Im waiting on GH to run out so they can air classics. Never thought I'd see Y&R air classics before GH. They could literally just air from the batch that played for their 50th anniversary marathon on soapnet. Fingers croseed that B&B resorts to classics aswell.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I think what he meant by "alternative" was having no show at all. I'd love for them to air classic episodes, but with Frank at the helm, classics start in 2017 lol

If they're worried about royalties, I don't understand why. Kim Zimmer said that they don't pay that much, plus the amount of money for royalties that Disney/ABC must have spent when SoapNet existed totally negates that worry IMO