• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She wasn't great on either show, IMO. Always blah but I think it was more passable because of who she was surrounded by. I never really liked her as Abby or Lizzie, personally. But I think she fit those roles a little better. She perks up around Amanda Setton and sometimes I think she's almost there but ... however we also have worse actors than her too so ... lol

• Members

I have never warmed to her.  JMB was just a better actress, had spunk but didn’t annoy me, and had more chemistry with all her costars and especially Dom.  She really sold a connection with Genie when Laura woke up from her coma for the wedding anniversary, and I have never felt that kind of connection from Emme and Genie (and they have had way more time together).

It has not helped that she has been saddled with one horrible story after another though.

• Members

I wasn't a big fan of the writing for JMB Lulu, or her portrayal at times, but in rewatching some stuff lord I'd take her back in a heartbeat. IN A HEARTBEAT. She had spunk and fire in her (I just had a different taste in my mouth for the show during JFP/Guza's regime and Lulu was tainted for me by the toxic Luke, but I can rewatch now with a different attitude towards it). Emme tries but just doesn't get there. 

Lulu and Maxie, like Sasha and Willow are literally the same person.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Easy, Sonny. Yes, Nikolas hurt Spencer really badly but it’s not like he shot him or slept with his girlfriend or almost got him killed. Seriously, who behind the scenes thinks that Sonny criticizing and lecturing people about the bad things they’ve done is a good idea? 

And I’m sorry, but Charlotte is a spoiled little brat who needs to go off to boarding school and never come back.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

As controversial as she was, I would have taken Bree Williamson over Emme.

I have never understood how she got hired for this part.  Except Frank has had a plethora of bland attractive on the show since he arrived.  Almost all the young men cast have been bland but pretty.  Same with a lot of the women.

I don’t hate her either!  She is just bringing nothing to an underwritten part, so Lulu has evaporated.  Which is a shame, because I used to love her and saw

potential for the future with Lulu.  Well the future is here and she is an afterthought. 

• Members

I have to agree with you. I think she's terrible on GH. She's awkward and I'm to the point where I even find her voice annoying. Can actors regress?

^^^THIS^^^   Honestly, I wanted to throw my remote at the screen when Sonny stared down Nikolas and acted like Father of the Year. I wanted to throw up. The writers are doing MB no favors with that kind of writing.

• Members

RE: Sonny

He married a sociopathic woman who Michael had to KILL, then Michael got sent to prison and was raped. He blew Kristina up He bent Ava over on a tomb at Michael's real dad's funeral, then yelled at Morgan (still can't figure that one out) when Morgan got upset. SHOT DANTE

Shot Carly while she was birthing Morgan

I feel they are trying to split  one episode of scenes into two/three so they added in the FB's to extend the # of new episodes past May 2020