• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried watching today's episode. But it was so meh. I think i might rewatch the 30th anniversary episode. Alexis is so unappealing. I figured it was only a matter of time until they threw Neil under the bus. Trina and Britt continue to be best thing about GH. Trina comes across as real kid coming of age. Britt is a much better vixen then Nelle. Crusty Sonny and Bland Jordan are painful to watch. I hope the upcoming repeats are classic episodes. But they will most likely be awful episodes for the last 10-15 yrs.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

It appears we gone from Morgan loved penguins to Brando loved horses.

And though I do like Mike/Max Gail, I think it's time for the Alzheimer's story to end.

And one thing I don't understand, if Jordan was basically Cyrus' right hand in his organization, why did she have to falsify evidence to send him to prison? Wouldn't she have been able to find actual evidence to put him away?

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Administrator

I was 3 months behind but with the world shutting down, I was able to catch up.   October to mid March was really good (Nikolas coming back; the Wiley reveal; Cyrus' arrival; BL's return).  It's slowed down a bit now but I have to say GH is the best soap and has been for a while.  I actually look forward to watching the show, something that can't be said for the other three. 

• Members

I find the show kind of flat and too rushed and mechanical to have a real emotional impact but I generally agree. We have a low bar these days. And isn’t it funny that it’s the only soap currently showcasing its black cast, considering GH’s history with diversity?

• Members

It is interesting.  I wish there were some more compelling actors (Jordan is okay, but she is not great), and we saw more of TJ.  But I haven’t seen this many people of color on GH at once and also doing things since Rosalind Cash passed away.