• Members

Agree on the flashback. If the writers found a creative way to do it, it would be fine. But it's like they just throw it again the wall seeing what will stick. So for the most part it doesn't work.

What little I saw yesterday I liked, but it is not moving for me at the moment other than the Laura part of the new villain story though I like seeing Mob Sonny again with an enemy.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He interferes too much and clearly tries to force his friends or popular actors from other soaps onto viewers without good writing (which he possibly writes himself) to back them up. As for him replaced, now that Varni's gone, we'll see what happens. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Who would replace him though?  I doubt Wendy Riche would come back, I cannot stand what JFP did when she was there, and the other likely candidates are all leftovers from other failed EP stints on other shows.  Tomlin and the like.  No thanks.

Maybe if one of the AMC/OLTL online soap people were given a shot, they at least know how to keep a tight budget and still try to produce an entertaining show.

• Members

I hate the mob stuff because it’s so unrealistic.

These guys go to the docks and there’s NEVER a cop around. Not a single police officer in sight — even though every shootout takes place on those docks. In addition, would mob bosses like Sonny and Cyrus show up there? They wouldn’t.

”It’s just a soap” doesn’t work for me. 

• Members

Don’t hold your breath. Frank doesn’t care what we think or want. Check his tweets about the show == he’s clueless.

He tags actors, invariably setting them up for attacks from viewers unhappy with story or the actor him/herself. Today he said Kelly Monaco “crushed it” in her scenes with Brando. Just embarrassing.

And he NEVER responds to comments or questions. I honestly don’t think he gives a sh_it.

Edited by ranger1rg
Wrong word

• Members

Mo seemed a lot more checked out than usual today. Still not sure what to think about Brando though.

And I admit I burst out laughing when Michael started hitting the tree with the branch lol 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I was actually STUNNED when Michael started hacking at that tree. Isn’t that destruction of public property? Wrecking the environment?

i can’t believe that left the writers’ room let alone ending up on our screen. That was just pathetic.