• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The flashbacks might be not only there for padding, but also to catch people up who haven't watched for a while and are home now.  GH is a fast paced show. I wouldn't be surprised if they think the fast cuts between flashbacks give it a prime time feel too (if so, lol). I'm sure it sounded like a good idea but it's not working on screen.

• Members

Same.

I accept the fact that Mo isn’t going anywhere, and I don’t really hate him/Sonny as much as other posters do, but I can’t stand when they try to make him the voice of morality. It’s so hypocritical.

I still can’t get over that one lol that was just friggin nasty 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

These flashback episodes play worse every day.

They practically scream "You don't have to watch this," and I'd rather watch episodes from GH's first year than watch this stuff. Want to do this once a week until we're back to normal? OK. But every day? My God, can't they see that this does not work?

• Members

Yeah, these flashbacks are losing me. While a little bit of them have helped me catch up, I'm sorry, it makes the episode uneven. As if they put them in last minute because they do not connect at all to me. If this was DAYS, there would be flashback but some structure to how it was done. 

Worse...news took up the first 30 minutes today so I'm completely lost.  So I'm mostly watching DAYS today. lol.

Honorable mention to Sonny vs Nicholas yesterday.

So are these flashbacks being done now to save up on what they have left unaired?

Other than the Nelle one which felt structure...ALL OF THIS.

• Members

That reminds me. I am not here for Ned/Alexis/Jax/Chloe 2.0 unless it ends how that ultimately ended...with one of the love interests dead. At least Alexis and Chloe were different in their personality and such. Willow and Sasha are TOO interchangeable.