• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Regarding the Corinthos kitchen....

Will they ever buy stools so they can sit at the island and talk? Or are they forever doomed to stand at the kitchen island forever? It’s just stupid, and not simply because of that green monstrosity that they call decor. 

Standing around and talking never seemed more ridiculous on a soap than it does in the kitchen of Sonny and Carly.

• Members

It's so stupid.

I doubt she's actually dead. Holly will be alive and help Robert expose Peter. Anna and Maxie will finally turn on him for letting everyone think Holly is dead.

They need to accept he isn't working and bounce him. But they won't.

I still don't think Taggert is truly dead either. But it could all just be wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Same. I hope it turns out that way but I also ... sigh.

Not really sure what happened. October-January was so much better. Dan O'Connor needs to have control of the writing. And if this [!@#$%^&*] has been his ... bye felicia. But I think it's van Etten and Valentini.

I felt there was so much potential from Oct-Jan and things could have gone in multiple directions but now? It's like we're back in a stalemate.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

LOL yep.

Agreed completely. It wasn't perfect by any means but I was excited at some possibilities and there was momentum. Now? Zzzzzzz

Says it all that they tried to drop Dev but then were forced to bring him back, apparently. Mumbles Benard must have bitched.

Edited by KMan101