GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I could definitely see some similarities between the two (so it's a great recast when you think about it) but Watros was so much better. I can tolerate Stafford more than some but she can be very grating and she has annoying tics, especially as Nina. 

I'm waiting to see Watros does with bitchy Nina. We got nice Nina and they had her make the rounds with Valentin and Curtis (and a side of Jax) which was smart.

She was. It was bizarre. It was like she or Nina was itching for her coke fix.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I think they should just drop the idea. Willow's a waste and the actress, while cute and seems nice, is basic and not great. 

lol yep. The Willow actress is not very strong (I thought she was laughable at times, but at least she's engaged and trying so I'm trying not to be so hard on her), agreed.

• Members

Wallow and Dawn of Duh should end soon. I like Chase, but he needs a more engaging co-star. McMullen hasn't improved much and Nina needs another relative to keep her relevant like a fish needs a bicycle.  Watros deserved a much better character.   It is great seeing her back on tv.   Just think how great she could have been as Kate Howard (I think we all can agree that Kelly Sullivan wasn't fit to fill Megan Ward's stilettos).

• Members

Watros had a very strong. likable last scene as Nina yesterday with creepy Valentin who really shouldn't be on the show anymore - summarizing the character. Stafford would've sent that little character soliloquy to the moon. I doubt it's enough to flip the Nina character longterm with this writing or the constant focus on keeping Valentin and other loser characters in her orbit, but she did well.

The medical bills story is ludicrous and so carelessly racist. Mac, Robert and Anna would never have had this storyline.