GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Paul and Jenny hung in until early '94, IIRC. Jenny made an appearance or two after that, specifically when she gave birth to Paul Jr.(?)

Claire kept Sly around as part of L&L's blended family for several years, then he vanished and I think went to live with Paul and Jenny. I always wanted to bring him back in the early 2000s as part of the youth scene, as Helena's vengeful 'mole' in the Spencer family, angry and resentful that he was left behind, then getting in over his head and regretting it.

• Members

Yeah it's a shame she wrote Julia out.  Paul and Jenny I can understand, although Paul should have been brought back way earlier when they brought back an aged up Dillon.   I think Julia just got lumped in with all the bad things GM did during her return.   I always assumed CC left on her own because her exit was fairly abrupt.

I remember Jenny giving birth and Ned and Lois being involved.  I guess they were always in Port Charles just not onscreen.  I liked Sly and Lucky's friendship.

• Members

CC, CR, PS & KS were all announced as leaving in the same SOD. The only one that quit was Kin. The other 3 were fired

I remember someone asked Guza about Julia coming back and he said if he did, they would recast as he didnt like how Crystal played the part

Yeah Lucky said Sly stopped talking to him after they faked Laura & Lesley's death in December 1996

• Members

Hmm...
Guza not liking CC explains a lot  Because I feel like Guza would have wanted MORE ways to talk about Brenda. What didn't he like about her?  I would be interested to know.  The only quip I have with CC is she looks nothing like VM.  Even if they had different mothers..just no way, but that's not CC's fault.

I mean, the whole faking of Laura's death was kinda of a dick move to Nik, so I agree with Sly.

• Members

Always thought Spinelli/Bradford should have been Sly. 

Meanwhile, the Staff Infection has been removed from GH and just seeing Watros turn the hospital corner (and immediately put opposite Donnell Turner) is already an improvement by about 1000% ... God, two seconds in and it's already SO MUCH BETTER. Nina is still a pointless character but I'm so happy to have Watros instead of Stafford.

Edited by KMan101