GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I doubt Coltin Scott/Stephen Martinez will be asked back since he was shown to be a scam artist grifting Monies from a grieving dad

I also liked Stabile as Nikolas

Edited by John

• Members

I don’t think Dante is needed. He and Lulu should’ve been written out together (I can’t stand Marcy Rylan), but Laura needs a child on the canvas. If they somehow got JMB back, they should have Dante and Lulu break up offscreen so she can have a new love interest.

• Members

If they can get JJ to do a six month run and make it good, Id be so Happy. Lucky needs to be there for his kids. Hate that he has truly turned into a mini Luke with that 2015 visit

Ron should have brought Lucky back in 2012 with a recast. I understand Lucky needing a getaway in 2011 but not for this damn long. Thats not Lucky. That is Anthony Geary. 

• Members

Emme is not a terrible actress but the character is nothing now and she's nothing in it. She had her shot. You don't keep people around for being 'okay' on a bad show, not with a character who should be integral like that on a show starving for strong younger female leads. You need a much stronger actress in addition to better writing.

And there is no way Jonathan will return again for an extended stint unless his career somehow bottoms out, the show changes dramatically (goes to streaming, etc.) or Tony returns.

A Nikolas recast is pointless. Stabile was a suburban dad.

Edited by Vee