GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Diane’s dialogue suggests it’s her. I can’t think of a “ruthless” female lawyer who has been on GH recently other than Alexis and Nora and Diane. I doubt it’s a new character because they’re talking about how she left her name off the list till the last minute to surprise them.

Edited by Marlenaphan

• Members

If the baby was born in 2003 that would create more drama since Sonny told Carly that they just had a "goodbye kiss" lmaooo.

I also thought Hunter Tylo could have passed as Brenda's half sister in the 90s. They could've just made it clear that Brenda is half hispanic just like VM is irl. Vanessa said they would drop lbs of powder on her face to make her look whiter lol. Julia left 93' so they could've recasted back then as well or even 96' when Hunter left B&B and show up for Brenda's wedding to Jax. 

If the baby was born in 2003 that would create more drama since Sonny told Carly that they just had a "goodbye kiss" lmaooo.

I also thought Hunter Tylo could have passed as Brenda's half sister in the 90s. They could've just made it clear that Brenda is half hispanic just like VM is irl. Vanessa said they would drop lbs of powder on her face to make her look whiter lol. Julia left 93' so they could've recasted back then as well or even 96' when Hunter left B&B and show up for Brenda's wedding to Jax. 

I think the next time VM comes on will be when the show ends tbh. Maurice and her both said they want their characters to end up together for years so we'll see

• Members

A baby from 2003 would have been way more dramatic in 2010 during the lame Dante/Brenda baby story.  I think the ship has sailed now.  Another baby story with Brenda would be kind of overdone. 

Always found it strange they didn't acknowledge VM/Brenda is Hispanic or looks it.  The show would go out of it's way to make it known Brenda/Lily looked alike and that Brenda looked similar to Sonny's mother as well.  Both were Hispanic and then Brenda's blank slate of a mother is just a white lady with dark hair.  Even if she wasn't Hispanic Brenda was too exotic looking to have two white parents.  And this was at a time when GH had a lot of Latin characters.

Anyhow, I agree.  I doubt VM will be back before the show ends.  I am fine with that.  I really don't care if she is back before then, but my little teenage heart just loves Sonny/Brenda and I don't care if he is a trash person.  I do want them to end up together, after he finally leaves the mob for her.