GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

But who cares if she cameos?  Honestly, I would watch for those two days and move on.  If we are going to do a Brenda arc promote it and make it a big deal.  I agree she still has a large fanbase that moves with her (myself included) and if they are going bring her back make it something worthwhile.  I can't fathom a single scenario where Brenda has Sonny's kid and just leaves...that's not her character at all.  I would leave it all alone if they can't actually get VM back.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, there aren't many Brenda fans on the boards anymore.  I think they are mostly on twitter.  I think they exist.  Just like I hardly see any Sonny fans online, but he must have fans. Brenda had a lot more fans before her 2010 return now I mostly see the I used to be a Brenda fan, but not anymore.   Whatever, I have no problem saying I would rather watch Brenda in crap storyline over Nina and Kim any day of the week.

• Members

Dev being Brenda's son, Alec has so many stakes. The Carly/Sonny/Brenda/Jax Quad is reiginited. Then there is Joss. How will Brenda, Jax & Carly feel if their kids start dating.

Sonny doesnt need to be the Dad. Brenda's son around Joss alone will make Carly fume

Edited by John

• Members

Has the potential to be a great story, especially if they throw Cameron and Trina into it. If it does end up like that, the writers just really need to come up with a really good explanation as to how Brenda's son became a pickpocket in Turkey.

• Members

Can Dev just be Dev? I love Brenda but the last thing I want is Brenda under Valenvarni's  awful, horrendous excuse for leadership..

Who the Hell is writing this Kim story? Are we ever going to be rid of Garren Stitt?  

Then again, this is the show that thinks Franko needs to marry Elizabeth on screen YET AGAIN!