Jump to content
depboy

GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

How sad is it that we're only now getting around to starting a new monthly thread for GH?  Are you paying attention to this, Frank and Nathan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show is so bad. I only watch for Genie. Why are they wasting her in scenes with that awful Jordan recast? I was excited when Laura became mayor but it hasn’t amounted to much of anything.

 

I did enjoy Ryan taunting Carly in her nightmares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Khan said:

How sad is it that we're only now getting around to starting a new monthly thread for GH?  Are you paying attention to this, Frank and Nathan?

Wow! A whole week has passed. And no one bothered to do the June thread. It speaks volumes. Even if they were paying attention. They don't give a #[email protected]&%*!. tumblr_njbjvpCw581tuegs0o1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what I have been having trouble with with the Dawn of Day story.  If it is true that Dawn of Day pledges were drugged and forced to have sex with Shiloh, then wouldn't that mean that District Attorney Margaux Dawson was too, if Shiloh had a pledge from her?  What am I missing or failing to understand here?  And where are they going to put her now that she's resigning as D.A.?  Will she become a medical specialist overnight?  And who would take her place as D.A.?  Another round for Scotty Baldwin?  In my dreams, maybe, but probably not.  Has G.H. done a recurring character in the police department right since Burt Ramsey (until that stupid Mr. Big twist.)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

Here is what I have been having trouble with with the Dawn of Day story.  If it is true that Dawn of Day pledges were drugged and forced to have sex with Shiloh, then wouldn't that mean that District Attorney Margaux Dawson was too, if Shiloh had a pledge from her?  What am I missing or failing to understand here?  And where are they going to put her now that she's resigning as D.A.?  Will she become a medical specialist overnight?  And who would take her place as D.A.?  Another round for Scotty Baldwin?  In my dreams, maybe, but probably not.  Has G.H. done a recurring character in the police department right since Burt Ramsey (until that stupid Mr. Big twist.)?

Shiloh only drugs and rapes the women that he selects to join “the trust”. Margaux didn’t join it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Margaux had a pledge which I thought they only needed from the "trust" members which Kristina had to give join the trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elizabeth-Hendrickson-1-1280x720.jpg

 

Toodles to another pointless character  3,182 to go.....   Had her character been one fans gave a  fuque about, I'd be upset to see Hendricksen go......

 

Still wondering why Nina wasn't killed off while Ryan was free.....

 

Why has Franko been on the last few days? What is his purpose?  Next he'll be sitting in the treehouse telling Jason he's doing a wonderful job, or   standing up for Wallow to Shiloh.  It was bad enough when most of his scenes were only with Elizabeth and her kids.

 

 

Thank Gawd Lucas is finally being given airtime,a point of view, and is acting like the man brought up by Tony and Bobbi Jones.   RC has been wasted long enough.It's about time he's been given some meaty material!

 

I am enjoying the Ashford family  finally being shown as a unit. I'm assuming it was the previous TJ's schedule that was preventing the character from being on.   TB is no master actor, but I wish we  could see more TJ becoming a doctor---especially after the joke of Kiki getting all the airtime.....

 

Sofia Mattsson brings out some spark in Duell the tool.  Much, much more than Sob-rina naughty Nelle, or Wallow. Mattsson is a find, so of course, she's not on contract......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ABCNBC247 said:

Shiloh only drugs and rapes the women that he selects to join “the trust”. Margaux didn’t join it. 

 

Margeaux has a pledge though which is part of joining the trust. It makes no sense. I was confused by this as well.

 

And they're not doing anything else with Margeaux - EH is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They put up the pledge in the course of becoming a member of the trust.Then Shiloh chooses a day to "Join" the trust. Guess the "save the date for your rape" card never arrived for Margeaux.......   I honestly can't wait for Dawn of Duh to come to an end.

 

Also, shouldn't Lorraine "Harmony" Miller be arrested for being the go-to tattoo artist (I guess since she didn't tattoo Sam, they don't have proof). Hopefully someone presses charges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I don't really like Sasha. I don't understand what her motive was for agreeing to be Nina's daughter in the first place other than pure greed. I continue to love Willow and Chase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wallow doesn't exude half the spark that Sasha does. Even when McMullen tries, she only registers a whimper.   I don't mind her with Chase, but I'd rather see him with someone that's not so needy.

fb3167e13d0d9a47b8621607c83c8bee.gif

 

 

Yes, Sasha was in it for the $$$$, but now she doesn't want to hurt Ninny,  

She's the perfect "shades of gray" character.  Meanwhile, she actually makes Michael a much more tolerable character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s great to see Diane again. I wonder if her brother is Willow’s father. Connecting this lame character to a familiar face like Diane makes her a smidgen more bearable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...