GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Until they actually show Ava on screen alive, she is Dead. There was also a door that saod AH & Days aint gonna recast Alice & bring her back so just because it said AV means nothing but nice try

• Members

I thought they might make him Julia's son. I kept waiting for someone to acknowledge they shared a last name, but nope not even Sonny thought it was a weird coincidence.  I wonder if there was any plans to make them related and they were scrapped.  Does anyone know?  Was the actor just a flop?  I can't really remember much about him

If i remember correctly Cooper was a short term role. For the Metro Court Hostage Crisis. Then he was made a regular. Only to be killed in that awful Text Message Killer nonsense. He only lasted a year. GH killed off a lot of characters with potential during the Guza. era.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Okay now it's coming back to me.  Cooper was with Maxie in that room during the Crisis.  He was a gunman.  And then he worked for Sonny but was a police officer.  I get him and Logan totally confused.  They are kind of like the same character to me.  I googled him and I found that some websites list Julia and AJ as his parents.  Oh the internet....Although I might have been here for an AJ/Julia child. I wonder why they never brought Crystal Carson back permanently as Julia or recast her, especially during Brenda's 90's run. 

• Members

Coop was a nice body but balsa wood.

There were rumors aplenty that Crystal Carson (and Cheryl Richardson) were going to appear during the original plans for the Fluke/Eckert story a few years ago, when Fluke was intended to be Bill Eckert before Ron Carlivati got mad that fans guessed it and rewrote on the fly. There were many hints re: Bill, the Barretts, etc. Sly was supposedly going to be cast. None of it happened.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I barely watched the show back then, but I do remember Sonny calling? Brenda and asking questions about Julia and Barrett industries.  And we learned Julia sold it, but for some reason I thought it had to do with the Jeromes not Fluke.  Man, they should have recast Sly at some point and put him in Lucky/Liz/Emily's teen scene.  I wonder what the original Bill Eckert story was like before Ron re-wrote.  The Eckerts were pretty useless and dominated the show for a hot minute for sure, but it could have been intriguing

Logan was.  I am with you there.  They literally are the same character to me. 

• Members

Did Crystal Carson leave on her own or was she fired?  I really liked Julia/Ned/AJ.  I just got the feeling they didn't know what to do with the character.  They were invested enough to give her a sister, but then nothing.  Julia was really someone I felt needed to be on the canvas in the 90's, if for nothing more than to tell Brenda what bad decisions she was making.  I wonder if CC just didn't want to come back full time because even when she did recur in the late 90's I felt they wanted to tell more of her story (implying she and Jerry were a couple offscreen, her being intrigued with Luke, her affection for Jax, her relationship with Ned).  Maybe they just scrapped it when VM decided to leave.  I could have possibly shipped a Jax/Julia relationship after Brenda died.  At least she had a brain unlike Chloe.

Edited by carolineg