GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Because GH doesnt Want to write for Lucky & Brooklyn and to be honest except for being Liz's sister, Both incarnations of Sarah were boring duds

When she learns Nina is her Mom, I want Willow to tell her, kick Rocks. Although part of me wants Nina to murder Shiloh for what he did to Willow.

its just stupid, If you have a job with the city, all of your medical expenses would be covered

Edited by John

• Members

The characters that I listed belong on GH more than Willow and Chase and Hayden. Rebecca Budig should’ve been Sarah from the start. 

For some unknown reason, TPTB would rather invent new characters than use historical GH characters. It’s frustrating. 

• Members

No there’s not room for both. This cast is bloated as hell. GH needs to trim the cast and stop recasting pointless characters. They should also swap out characters like Willow and Finn for historical GH characters like Lila Rae and Steven Lars. Par down the cast and use actual GH characters instead of random newbies.

• Members

Gh needs more doctors: Time to bring back Tom Hardy, His ex wife simone and their Son Tommy

Let Steven Lars out of jail and sister Sarah also returns

Have Mac use his PI Lisence more once Jordan takes her job back and have him do more work with the new DA

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

There isn't room for both. Sarah is a cursed character, but even if you don't try her again (which can be done and should be, IMO) you don't need Hayden on the show, period. It's just an excuse to give Easton and Budig more airtime.

No. Content is only part of the issue. Over half the characters/actors on this show are worthless and should be fired tomorrow. Starting with Kim, Drew, Franco, Willow, Sasha (who the fùck are they?), Finn, Valentin, NuJordan, etc.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I do agree that there is a lot of current cast but GH in the 80s and 90s had big casts but actually used them in umbrella stories and PC felt like an actual town. Maybe thats why the cast didnt seem bloated to me then. Yes now there are too many unnecessary  now. 

Shiloh seems like he was aways intended short term but FV & NV seem to love Coby McLaughlin so I fear he will be here long term when Shiloh should be in the morgue

Edited by John

• Members

It was also because the casts didn't largely suck. GH's cast today is mostly a disaster. There is no difference between the two anonymous white girls playing Willow and Sasha. There is next to no difference between Chase (I don't care if people like him, he's another bland hot white cop) and Wes Ramsey's awful character. The temp they kept around playing Joss because she is young, blonde and white is mediocre. Franco and Finn are both endless, expensive failures. NuJordan has no reason to be there. Valentin is the definition of lame but gets story after story after story. I can go on and on. That's not even getting to Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam who can never be extricated but can be handled better.

Edited by Vee