depboy

GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

I’ve been watching since Genie came back and Diane has only appeared twice in that time. 

Anyway, there’s no need to be rude or post mean memes. Please be courteous of other people’s feelings. I’m a sensitive person and not a fan of being attacked. This is twice now you’ve posted rude memes at me. A third will land you on my ignore list. Thank you, and take care of yourself.

3 minutes ago, slick jones said:

By all means ignore me. Don't post inaccurate information and I won't correct you.

tumblr_mnletjfoNZ1qbgtxfo1_500.gif

I could be wrong but werent Brad/Lucas & Alexis/Diane setting up the adoption before the babies were born ?

Just now, John said:

I could be wrong but werent Brad/Lucas & Alexis/Diane setting up the adoption before the babies were born ?

That's what I was talking about. Wallow wasn't named until well after the adoption that DIANE  represented her in.

Just now, slick jones said:

That's what I was talking about. Wallow wasn't named until well after the adoption that DIANE  represented her in.

Thought so & Genie began airing again in October and I remember Diane a few times in Spring & Summer of 2018

I love the show's suggestion that all you have to do is call a hospital, give them the mother's name, and boom, you have access to someone's birth certificate. Has anyone who writes for this show ever actually worked in the medical field?

I do like that Diane brought up HIPPA 

So Im hopeful so even if Shiloh gets info, it will be thrown out in court

20 hours ago, Marlenaphan said:

If they weren’t related, they wouldn’t tie Diane into this. Soaps don’t do stuff like that.

GH literally had a character named Cooper Barrett in a contract role that was unrelated to both Brenda and Julia Barrett.  And no one in town even asked if they were related, so soaps do stuff like this.  In fact this particular soap.  I don't care if Diane and Willow are related I am just not sure how it would benefit either character.  Diane is barely on.  So willow is her niece, or whatever, so now she gets 1 scene with Diane a month?  Free legal help?  Gets to hang out with Max?  I am not trying to be argumentative but what would be the point of tying Willow to a character that appears so infrequently?

Because Willow being connected to a character I care about makes her a little more tolerable than just another random newbie.

Willow should have been Lila Rae Alcazar. At least now she has some tie to the canvas if Diane is her aunt.

1 hour ago, Marlenaphan said:

Because Willow being connected to a character I care about makes her a little more tolerable than just another random newbie.

Willow should have been Lila Rae Alcazar. At least now she has some tie to the canvas if Diane is her aunt.

I don't mind Willow.  Isn't her tie to the canvas Nina?  Isn't that what they are setting up? 

I also don't care about Lila Rae at all.  Unless Skye returns she really has no ties to the canvas either.  She's not even a Quartermaine.

Just now, carolineg said:

I don't mind Willow.  Isn't her tie to the canvas Nina?  Isn't that what they are setting up? 

I also don't care about Lila Rae at all.  Unless Skye returns she really has no ties to the canvas either.  She's not even a Quartermaine.

You’re not going to change my mind.

yes regardless if Harmony & Diane are related, Nina is Willow's Bio Mom whch mean she has bio family in James and Lesil on Canvas

1 minute ago, carolineg said:

Thats a RUMOR That Skye will return with a teenage Lila Rae

Nina has been on the show for 5 years. Diane for 12. If they’re going to make Willow a thing, she should be connected to the better, longer-running character. 

Again, she really should’ve been Lila Rae or Brook Lynn. Someone with strong ties to the canvas.