GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I’ve been watching since Genie came back and Diane has only appeared twice in that time. 

Anyway, there’s no need to be rude or post mean memes. Please be courteous of other people’s feelings. I’m a sensitive person and not a fan of being attacked. This is twice now you’ve posted rude memes at me. A third will land you on my ignore list. Thank you, and take care of yourself.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GH literally had a character named Cooper Barrett in a contract role that was unrelated to both Brenda and Julia Barrett.  And no one in town even asked if they were related, so soaps do stuff like this.  In fact this particular soap.  I don't care if Diane and Willow are related I am just not sure how it would benefit either character.  Diane is barely on.  So willow is her niece, or whatever, so now she gets 1 scene with Diane a month?  Free legal help?  Gets to hang out with Max?  I am not trying to be argumentative but what would be the point of tying Willow to a character that appears so infrequently?

• Members

I don't mind Willow.  Isn't her tie to the canvas Nina?  Isn't that what they are setting up? 

I also don't care about Lila Rae at all.  Unless Skye returns she really has no ties to the canvas either.  She's not even a Quartermaine.

• Members

yes regardless if Harmony & Diane are related, Nina is Willow's Bio Mom whch mean she has bio family in James and Lesil on Canvas

Thats a RUMOR That Skye will return with a teenage Lila Rae

• Members

Nina has been on the show for 5 years. Diane for 12. If they’re going to make Willow a thing, she should be connected to the better, longer-running character. 

Again, she really should’ve been Lila Rae or Brook Lynn. Someone with strong ties to the canvas.