GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Could be nothing. Emma Caulfield already played a role named Lorraine Miller in the 1996-97 who was a nurse at Mercy but that Lorraine & this one (Harmony) are probably different characters

Same last names dont mean  relation

Edited by John

• Members

Sad, isn't it?

Nancy Grahn tried to wish Varni a happy birthday or some [!@#$%^&*] a week or two ago and fans ripped Varni because she was saying how much he cared about GH or something along those lines. Fans were like "nope bitch" lol

• Members

+1 all of this

I imagine Tequan was unavailable but I also imagine he would have been used as much as the new one is in this Jordan story. He'll go back to invisibility soon. I also find it funny the new Jordan is on what feels like WAY more than Vinessa Antoine ever was. Donnell and Vernee are holding this family together. The other two actors are so blah. Especially Jordan. NuTJ is ok. He hasn't been given enough yet. (I'd actually maybe care about Jordan if Antoine were still in the role; I wish they just killed off this version)

Howarth was particularly embarassing during the waiting room scenes with Genie, Jon and Michael. I felt bad for all of them. Roger only works well with Maura West, IMO.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Miller is a very common name.     Knowing TPTB here, they didn't even realize it.

_________Miller...Joe Pendleton 
Dale Miller...Phil Young 09
Diane Miller, attorney at law...Carolyn Hennessy 07-Present
Dr. Miller...doctor, Bobby C...Ed Platt 63
Dr. Gwen Miller...Carrie Southworth 3-8/ 08 (Night Shift)
Joe Miller...Joe Sabatino 89-91
Nurse Lorraine Miller...+Tony...Emma Caulfield 96-97

Lorraine Miller  aka Harmony  Inga Cadranel   19-   + Shiloh raised Willow as her daughter
Mickey Miller...agent, Laura...Milton Berle 82

Maybe they are all related to Mickey Miller.........

• Members

I don't think they had a choice since Wallow didn't even have a name when Diane started as her attorney.

Please register in order to view this content

None of it matters as Kali/Wallow/Whiny Smurf will be Ninny's daughter and unrelated to any Miller on the canvas.....

• Members

Diane was her attorney since the adoption. You obviously don't recall Alexis and Diane dealing with the adoption  ON SCREEN  but it was on. In fact there was a lot about the "mystery mother" between Alexis, Diane, Julian, etc.

Know your facts before you post s*hit.

Please register in order to view this content