GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Okay? Lol.  Not trying to change your mind about something that won't happen.  There are just valid reasons why it makes no sense.  Carry on.....

I heard the Skye rumor.  If Lila Rae returns they should bring Skye back, but I certainly don't find either of them necessary.  Maybe to pair her with Jax.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not to feed a troll or anything, but I have a severe dislike of Diane.  I am okay with CH and I think Diane has some good one liners and is good with Alexis, but I hate her constant trashing of Sonny and Jason's lifestyles.  They totally deserve it because they are trash people, but it rubs me the wrong way that she freely takes their money to support her own lifestyle, but hates everything about doing her job.  I am not even clear what her status is with them now-I just think if you are going to be employed by them you need to shut your mouth.  And I guess Max is fine because they are together?  Isn't he part of the same thing just at a lower level?  I like someone is saying these things to Jason/Sonny, but if I told my boss they were a bad person and constantly butted in with my own thoughts on their personal life I would be fired.