GH: June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lucky is needed and I’d rather have the worst of the recasts than a brand new actor in the role. Although Thad Luckinbill might make a good Lucky.

I would also bring back Chad Brannon for an arc as Aaron, the character he briefly played in 2009. He’d be Zander’s long lost twin and come to town to get to know Zander’s family, namely Cameron.

• Members

I want Nikolas back because I hate that my Queen Laura had to suffer the loss of her child yet again. No parent should have to lose a child, especially multiple times. His death casts a pall on Laura because now she’ll always deep down be the Sad Woman with a Dead Child.

• Members

I thought the same. If you could choose an actress that actually looks like VM to play Julia in the 90's who would you choose? It was kinda funny how they looked nothing alike. They still had great chemistry together though. 

• Members

There is no interval in which Brenda could have borne a teenaged son of Sonny's; their brief reunion and marriage is too recent. Alec could be Jax's, as I believe she slept with him in 2002-3 (and had many other opportunities in later years when Jax went on and off-canvas). She never slept with Sonny during that stint, and didn't again until 2010 I believe.

Edited by Vee