Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This week has been possibly worse than the 2006 ice storm, Out of the Ashes, the masquerade ball bombing, Victor&Nikki's wedding shootout, and last year's diamond heist. Pratt taking the worst of Melrose and Sunset Beach and with Passanate still on the staff they're also still recycling her ATWT stories too apparently.

Ever since Phelps had taken over the show has been stale and mediocre but never reaching the levels of offensiveness of MAB and Latham. That other shoe has dropped.

• Members

Unintentionally funny/hilarious were the same words I used about a week or so ago while describing how I felt like laughing (and did) seeing Neil's hungry bear look while watching Hillary and Devon embrace through the window at the AC. Then watching him clutch at his briefcase like he was coveting explosives only to discover he was hording photographs, the same phrase came to mind.

Now watching Victor and Jack bicker like the two old critics who sit in the balconey on The Muppet Show while the UG crumbles around them...my first reaction was to LAUGH because it was frickin' hi-larious!laugh.png

Is there anyone I can take seriously on this show anymore?

• Members

Thank goodness for CG! She does no how to deliver without going OTT. It really is amazing - every actor she works with is better in her scenes. I actually liked Abby today. The best thing they did was bring her back without Cassie baggage.

I watched M,T,Fr - the show is as horrible as I thought - at least stuff is happening and there's plenty of dialogue and side conversations with various characters some of whom don't regularly interact much. I don't get those featuring Courtney so much - I've always said the actress is miscast - if the character is going to stay, please recast or at least have you go permanently undercover working sexrings, etc. And, darn, GR looks really old now and even more inappropriate in this story.

Glad that all of them didn't freeze in that snow with no hats, etc.

• Members

IKR!laugh.png

I doubt Sony/CBS goes trolling non CBS & Sony affiliated messageboards looking for how to produce their shows. People expressing themselves on a messageboard is hardly the same as phone or letter writing campaigns (which I heard they rarely regard anyway) or even flying airplanes over the studios, so I wish jonnysbro would give it a rest already. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Hopefully Paul will expose her lies, she'll be kicked off the force and off the show. There are only a couple of actors I will trash because they are lazy, she is just terribly miscast. Just like HK was exposed this week in a surprisingly bad way. Throwing all of them together may have been intentional as they try to figure which of that set to keep, recast or feature more. The clear winner - CG - I know shocking. The clear losers - Summer, Courtney, and, of course, pedo Kevin. The first may benefit from some attention and direction, the latter two can please exit the show. How about Kevin write some fanfic where he and a female cop make a suicide pact after covering up a murder and shaming the GCPD?

• Members

dont forget that Abby who continues to be dreadful no matter what they throw at her. What is the purpose of her character?

Why did they cast Fen and Noah with actors that look so much alike? It would have worked if they were related but I keep finding myself confusing them

Archived