Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Who ever did it did a pretty poor job of trying to make Nikki look disheveled. Her hair and clothes were still too nice.

The alleged tension scenes between Cane and Lily with their repeated arguing over Cane's latest secret displays how exquisitely uninteresting the couple are.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JP also recycled the Y&R's Adam returning from the dead with a new face as Gabriel Bingham from her ATWT's Adam returning from the dead as Riley Morgan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Munson

On June 26, 2009 Casey gets proof that Riley Morgan died in Afghanistan. He wonders who the man living in his house really is. Riley overhears this revelation and decides to skip town. Margo goes to find Riley and confront him. On his way out of town, Riley is held at gunpoint by Col. Winston Mayer. Margo comes to his aid and Col. Mayer shoots her. Riley in turn shoots Col. Mayer in self-defense. He rushes to Margo's side and Col. Mayer escapes. Riley holds Margo in his arms, calling her "Mom" and asking her to please be okay. Margo later reveals to Casey that Riley is his brother, Adam.

• Members

WTH. Victor walking out of a collapsed building, on his own, and what? Getting in his car and driving back to the ranch? Walking back? Chauffeured back? smh

Fen/ME is adorable. He and CG are the only good things about that story.

Cady's crazy face at the end of the show was hilarious.

• Members

I can't believe this is how they choose to reveal Nikki drinking again to the kids, so lack luster and awkward

Cabin crew was all over the place today. I'm really hoping Austin turns up alive.

Of course Jack suddenly has amnesia, what an ass. Phyllis deserves better.

I really dig Chelsea and JH's Adam. Time to put old man Billy out to pasture already.

• Members

I think Abby may have kept some of the perfume/potion too...she removed it from the lab awhile back and it showed her pouring it out...but I think she kept some of it. And I think she used it to get Austin...and possibly that will be how Austin's "death" was fake...made him appear dead, and he may not remember what happened the night at the cabin. Why he's out wandering around, I don't know...unless they explain it that the drug Fen spiked the punch with interacted with the perfume/potion and maybe affected Austin completely differently.

Anyway - is this the Y&R or Days of our Lives? LOL.

Archived