Y&R: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I could have still worked had Katherine left everything to Nina with Jill fuming. They could have rekindled the Jill vs Nina feud....Instead we have Jill with that awful Aussie....no Nina or children in sight.....Nina could have been running Chancellor Industries....

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bringing back Phillip, Phillip IV and Nina, would've been so much better had they done more with them. I still hate how Cane was forgiven for everything he did.

I agree they resurrected Phillip and did NOTHING with him, although I did like how they were dangling Chloe and Nina's conflict, matching her and Jill's conflicts

What he did to Bianca and Reese and how it ruined the awesome wedding

• Members

I love Nina, and as much campy fun as Brenda was by this point, I'm glad we eventually got Jess. I prefer her version of Jill.

Nina was probably what made me go from a casual viewer to trying to see Y&R as much as possible. I remember her stories the most vividly.

• Members

My one hope is that whether true or not, they keep Hilary with an edge because MiM plays it so well. I don't know why they think that if a woman falls in love she has to become wholesome and pure. That she has to become a simpering wide eyed heroine. Hilary can love Devon and still be a bad ass bitch! These things are not mutually exclusive.

• Members

I honestly am thinking too it's all a set up....but I wonder how they are going to have Hilary walk around town playing "the bitch act" while everyone goes off on her while she sneaks around with Devon.....could be compelling...if it's written correctly....

Archived